The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Glitches or no glitches this game will be purchased upon release. Their could be medical evidence proving that playing NCAA will result in my penis falling offand I would still buy it.

I think I am gonna wait until the end of the week. I won't have time to play it anyway this week so hopefully they have the patch up by Friday.

Here's to hoping that Gamefly actually ships mine out 2morrow for the 360
pimp.gif
That reminds me that I gotta send back Bad Company today.

So, can I make random roster edits without having to worry about freezing? I saw on OS that this one dude only made about 10 edits and he was fine...thing was,someone was saying that he shouldn't do anymore than that....I am CONSTANTLY editing players. If I catch a game and I see Noel Devine rocking a visor,I'll make the edit the next time I play....

but the depth chart is still the same as last yrs

Gunna...what do you mean by this?

I am only 24 and I seem to not want to play video games anymore. I love sports games like everybody else, but I am not feeling it like I usually do. Idon't know whats wrong with me. I atcually feel like saving the money for a down payment on a house. Somebody come over here and smack the hell out of meplease.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

So, can I make random roster edits without having to worry about freezing? I saw on OS that this one dude only made about 10 edits and he was fine...thing was, someone was saying that he shouldn't do anymore than that....I am CONSTANTLY editing players. If I catch a game and I see Noel Devine rocking a visor, I'll make the edit the next time I play....

yup, u can make roster edits

and the depth chart problem is the same as last yr, as soon as u make any roster edits it resets the entire depth chart for that team and when u go to editdepth charts, after the 1st edit, it reverses the overall order of the guys u wish to sub in, so instead of having an overall 90 show up in the first line, theoverall 40 player will show u p

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

So, can I make random roster edits without having to worry about freezing? I saw on OS that this one dude only made about 10 edits and he was fine...thing was, someone was saying that he shouldn't do anymore than that....I am CONSTANTLY editing players. If I catch a game and I see Noel Devine rocking a visor, I'll make the edit the next time I play....

yup, u can make roster edits

and the depth chart problem is the same as last yr, as soon as u make any roster edits it resets the entire depth chart for that team and when u go to edit depth charts, after the 1st edit, it reverses the overall order of the guys u wish to sub in, so instead of having an overall 90 show up in the first line, the overall 40 player will show u p

Ahhh....thanks for clearing that up....

maybe i'll cop tomorrow afterwards....all these reports on OS got me shook
laugh.gif

EA has to have a patch in the works tho....

I am only 24 and I seem to not want to play video games anymore. I love sports games like everybody else, but I am not feeling it like I usually do. I don't know whats wrong with me. I atcually feel like saving the money for a down payment on a house. Somebody come over here and smack the hell out of me please.

Newbs...I'm 28, but I'll never outgrow these sport games. I don't play nearly as often as I did when I was younger, but I enjoy it all the same. Also, dropping $50-$60 on a sports title probably won't break the bank if you are saving up for a DP on a house....However, if you aren't into gamingor whatever, don't buy just to buy (if that makes any sense). It seems like you got your eyes on something bigger (the house), and if you think buying agame/game system could deter what your goal is, then don't do it....

Game has been copped..

I think they deleted my dyansty post I dunno but I am getting to work on everything as soon as I get home if anyone wants a game hit me up
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

I'm calling in sick to work tomorrow
roll.gif
...I was waitin for this one. Those were the Good Ol' Days when I had a job. Self employed 1099(Tax Bracket) ftw
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Newbs24

I am only 24 and I seem to not want to play video games anymore. I love sports games like everybody else, but I am not feeling it like I usually do. I don't know whats wrong with me. I atcually feel like saving the money for a down payment on a house. Somebody come over here and smack the hell out of me please.

I understand where youre coming from, i wouldnt want to buy this game either if my team was Michigan

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

I understand where youre coming from, i wouldnt want to buy this game either if my team was Michigan

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Damn I still want to do that extra 20% trade-in for it. Anyone know the value for Mass Effect and Dark Sector?

Illinois, I suppose. Or maybe the Bucks. Going to a school without a football team gives me the bandwagon option right??

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

Glitches or no glitches this game will be purchased upon release. Their could be medical evidence proving that playing NCAA will result in my penis falling off and I would still buy it.
Thats okay im sure you do't use it muc anyways.

laugh.gif
im joking bro

roll.gif
roll.gif

anybody in NY got the game yet? Im willing to go anywhere except Queens or Brooklyn to play it tonight

ut oh ...
from OMT, who is on staff at EA

Originally Posted by OMT

Its both, it is the same bug. But if you edit Pasta's you will immediately hit it. I'm trying to find out how many teams CDJ edited before he hit it from scratch. He said like 20 I think, but looking at his file he named quarterbacks on a bunch of teams. It is based on the number of teams you edited, but it doesn't matter how many players you edited. So just editing one is the same as editing them all.

Nothing with online, nothing with character limits. We are still looking into this to see if it happened to him a different way then we are able to reproduce it.

Originally Posted by RynoAid

Re: Adam Thompson (NCAA Designer) Q&A Thread

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2

Thanks Adam for your honesty and insight. Keep your chin up and let's hope that the roster issues are minor as I need my PS3 roster fix. While it feel like I'm in the minority, I will be getting my game on the actual street date tomorrow!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by OMT (Adam Thompson EA)

They aren't minor.

roll.gif

3 cheers for the EA staff for releasing a Beta Game
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Son of a....... EA gets on my last damn nerves with their half *#+ finished games. I don't know if I'll go pick this up now tonight at the midnightrelease.

woodsonap1.jpg

anybody in NY got the game yet? Im willing to go anywhere except Queens or Brooklyn to play it tonight
go to fordham my dude
pimp.gif

3 cheers for the EA staff for releasing a Beta Game
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you know...at least this will get them working on that patch maybe they can fix some of the other issues with the game.

On the other hand this other dude released his rosters for 360 and he says they work and he is releasing ps3 ones shortly so I dunno.

Back
Top Bottom