The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

indifferent.gif

UF's corners are trash
Jevan Snead juss threw for like 350 on them bammas....

I still hung 50 on them tho
laugh.gif

Brandon Spikes went wild 14 tackles with 2 picks
eek.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
yo I replayed the game
the comp made foster fumble 3 times
sick.gif
made Crompton throw 2 wild INTs

and I still whupped they %+@ ...

my 2nd shut out of the season

Damn the CPU tried to get you to...

And I dont run sweeps hardly at all and I dont run options either..I have more success running with James Davis then Spiller believe it or not. I have broken abig run every game running up the middle and off the guard and tackle with Davis (except the last game tried to damn hard
grin.gif
) And my o-line is TRASH.
I also heard if you get the dynasty serversunavailable thing just press the psbutton to bring up the XMB and then go back to the game and it may work..I dunno though.

Finally back from NY so I can finally play some NCAA 09
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anyone trying to start another PS3 online dynasty?
nerd.gif

Isn't EA suppose to releasing some patches to address the roster and gameplay issues?

If so, does anybody know when, or have they already released them?

I have played NCAA in a minute, so I dunno.

^ the first patch was already released that fixed the roster issue, the gameplay and other issues are gonna be fixed in the next patch which should be outbefore September

Originally Posted by young dr0

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]Ain't no 360 dynasties going on ... I'm beasting ...[/color]
Join Tjacks dynasty as auburn, I havent played in it for a while, and no one has replaced me yet.

Lol at 27 people on the Florida Gator's depth chart with speed ratings of 90 and over. I shut Pat White DOWN!!

Originally Posted by dreClark

Is that the only game we're waiting on???
not sure i havent been able to log on for a minute cause i've been at work.

what days do you play and what time is the best time for you to play our game in week 6?

i usually get on Mon,Tues, Thur-Sat. around 5PST till whenever. game should be good
pimp.gif

Nah I checked yesterday there is like two or three people who havent played yet. I am advancing wednsday at the latest.

yungChamp went MIA too
nerd.gif

I just been having so much fun with madden online....makes me not wanna play NCAA online except for the dynasty ever again.
pimp.gif

tOSU and standford will probably get "dropped" I am not gonna formally delete them until I get a replacement. No offense swizzc we just move to fastfor you..Anyone wanna join a two game a week dynasty for PS3...?

^^ how is madden online? actually how is the game in general compared to NCAA? i'm still debating whether or not to pick it up?

quick question, for those of you who ever play with clemson, who do you go with, CJ spiler or James DAvis? I personally like to run double back formations orHB slot formations so I can keep both of em on the field at all times.

Originally Posted by theone2401

Nah I checked yesterday there is like two or three people who havent played yet. I am advancing wednsday at the latest.

yungChamp went MIA too
nerd.gif

I just been having so much fun with madden online....makes me not wanna play NCAA online except for the dynasty ever again.
pimp.gif

tOSU and standford will probably get "dropped" I am not gonna formally delete them until I get a replacement. No offense swizzc we just move to fast for you..Anyone wanna join a two game a week dynasty for PS3...?

Yo I'll join... PSN- jrp44......just let me know how to accept it or whatever....just got back from NY for 3 weeks and still haven't played it thatmuch
laugh.gif

Madden '09 is out?

And Kush,

We can get the game in one of these nights.

Prolly Thursday or Friday night when the week gets advanced.

No big deal.

Originally Posted by theone2401

yungChamp went MIA too
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

tOSU and standford will probably get "dropped" I am not gonna formally delete them until I get a replacement. No offense swizzc we just move to fast
for you..Anyone wanna join a two game a week dynasty for PS3...?

yo im still here it just wont let me sign on 2 the network
tired.gif
i have no clue what the hell 2 do

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

^^ how often can you play though??

Im good what is it 2 games a week or something? I only got work in the mornings so Ill be able to play

Back
Top Bottom