The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

fixing to play another game this time I'm gonna b OSU

game came down to a field goal n they called timeout right before the kick n corso was like they are gonna ice the kicker then they started saying no one talk to the kicker let him get his head in the game to make the kick so I go out N the game is slowed down n u can hear the kickers heart beat n him breathing but then I was shocked when the kick meter came up it was frozen like real ice and u couldnt see the meter like they really did ice me but I kicked it n made it! man I love this game n I must say the Nike n oakley visors r crazy

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Yo who's down for an SEC online dynasty for 360?

I might be into that.

Demo is nice. Lil' Animal is a gonna be a damn problem. They need to get Perillioux the $*%# outta there, though...

Some nice new animations with the O-Line/D-Line. Plays smooth as hell. I'll have more thoughts after I get to play it again later.

After viewing the Demo and experiencing the gameplay I am Hyped up for NCAA 09

pimp.gif
clear Visors

pimp.gif

release day cant get here any faster

I played the demo and its crack. Yeah, I actually can't wait until this game gets here myself... very hot game. NCAA stepped it up again. While playing thedemo I was just thinking the whole time, Madden better not let me down, again...lol!

The Demo is good. They got everything I need, all the audibles, actually more than I expected.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
You can do everything from the line.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Can't wait for 7/15.

Formation audibles
pimp.gif

better playcalling system
pimp.gif

Ohhh yeahhh
pimp.gif

Ice the kicker is No Joke. Already lost once to my brother cuz of that...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Terrell Pryor
smh.gif
I just run back up QB with OSU and mess around seein how good he is ... He's good

Good choice...the future right there.

Ice the kicker is No Joke. Already lost once to my brother cuz of that...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

yep same here
roll.gif

T.Pryor is no joke he is so fast for a QB i hope they get Tebowright in this game

yup, just lsu & osu

I was reading on a board that this demo was from a april prel because they had to send the game into ms to get erything squared. so the lil bugs that are onthe demo should be worked out.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

yup, just lsu & osu

I was reading on a board that this demo was from a april prel because they had to send the game into ms to get erything squared. so the lil bugs that are on the demo should be worked out.

laugh.gif
they've had some of the same bugs for 5 years now.. somehow idoubt they'll actually be worked out.

Honestly though - can somebody tell me if this game is a real improvement in any direction or just another version of the same game we've had for yearsnow? I played like 200 games of the one on PS2, and haven't been able to play more than 20 on any since b/c they're all the exact same thing with atiny little addition or change... i'm not looking to pick up the same game for the 8th time now... anybody get a feel on this one way or the other?

Just played the demo this morning..........possibly the best sports game I've ever played.....

My 1st play was a 76yd sweep left for TD with Beanie.
sick.gif

When this game drops I shall be putting in WORK on online dynasty.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom