The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I tried watching this- the show was all over the damb place. They jump from family to family and took forever to even come to any solutions lol. Got bored and tired of his non advice

They also made some stuff overly dramatic, totally unnecessary- the could that was fighting on camera. So cringe, couldn't tell if it was real or scripted

But it's good to know that he actually does... something. Maybe I'll give it another chance

It's supposed to be a 6-week progress or so for each person/couple they deal with and they have 7 or 8 individuals. I agree that it would've been better to do one couple/person per episode.

That couple who fought - it definitely feels more legit than it feels scripted, because it is true that hella couples fight over finances which is why it's the #1 cause of divorces (if not, top 3). Money is such a taboo topic that shouldn't be taboo because it's a value like other values in life (personal goals, qualities of a person, etc.) so when it's not brought up much and couples never talk about their vision, each individual has their own perspective and they butt heads.

Ramit also has a podcast and he followed up with the couple in one of the podcast episodes, and their personalities and vibes aren't that far off from how they showed themselves on that show.

At this BEEF slander

IMG_0670.gif

Beef was great, but it might’ve been stretched out just a tad bit more than it needed to be.

Then again, that’s the whole premise I of the show, so I dunno if I can hold it against them.

One thing I appreciate most is the range it had. I’m not really sure how I would describe it with how it blends comedy and drama.

Dope show at a time where it feels like there’s a serious drought in must see TV shows right now.

Finished The English with Emily Blunt, took a minute with the hopping back and forth in time. But man wild west sure was wild back then, get clapped real quick being in the wrong area. Everyone running a scam. I ain't even know dudes went wayback like that, thought they had just met on that mission.

Starting BMF now, didn't know really who Kash Doll was, but I do now after that first episode. :pimp:. First episode show pretty entertaining.

Tried to get my girl to watch beef cuz of this thread but we weren’t really feeling it after watching the trailer

Season 2 of From :pimp:
Turned on season 1 at work and the dead bodies are graphic.
Love how the "people" look normal then you just see the aftermath of what they do. Love how it is such a slow burn things just slowly move along.
They look like republicans to me. When they're in human form.

Yo….y’all do NOT miss. I binged S1 and the 3eps from S2 and this show is really fire. And that’s coming from someone who doesn’t do “zombies” or whatever we want to call them. Curious to see where they go with S2

Another streaming show I’m anticipating - “Class of 09” with Brian Tyree Henry (Paper Boi from ATL) and Kate Mara :smokin It’s an FBI show on Hulu. I really don’t understand how they call these shows “FX Shows” then say “Stream Only on Hulu” :stoneface: At least CBS and NBC air their shows on the main network then put them on Paramount+ and Peacock, respectively

Yo….y’all do NOT miss. I binged S1 and the 3eps from S2 and this show is really fire. And that’s coming from someone who doesn’t do “zombies” or whatever we want to call them. Curious to see where they go with S2

Another streaming show I’m anticipating - “Class of 09” with Brian Tyree Henry (Paper Boi from ATL) and Kate Mara :smokin It’s an FBI show on Hulu. I really don’t understand how they call these shows “FX Shows” then say “Stream Only on Hulu” :stoneface: At least CBS and NBC air their shows on the main network then put them on Paramount+ and Peacock, respectively

Those aint zombies man. I can do zombies. Those creatures are some other level sh*** :lol:

What they did to the chick on the tree:frown::smh:

Sheriff got the demon covid:frown:

Watching BMF second season, still don’t get why this dude still living at home with all the money he is making. His girl had a spot with the baby, bruh move in or stay there. WTF. Also how is this dude Lamar still around like dude is everywhere and nobody trying to handle this dude.

Show is entertaining but some parts dumb as hell like what is you doing. Dad got the magazine in with his piano, wife trippin off it. Man got needs and she BS with breaking him off. LOL. Moms slapped the HELL out of her daughter for talking back.

My dude Terry lost one boss only to catch another with pops. LOL

deusavertat deusavertat I guess they aren’t zombies but it’s weird because some look like freak shows (like the ones in the pilot or in the cave) but others just look/sound like weird human beings :lol: Like the blonde girl with dude in the stache or dude in the green cardigan at the bus. Not sure why that is

deusavertat deusavertat I guess they aren’t zombies but it’s weird because some look like freak shows (like the ones in the pilot or in the cave) but others just look/sound like weird human beings :lol: Like the blonde girl with dude in the stache or dude in the green cardigan at the bus. Not sure why that is

Those are the creatures in human form. They all look like that when they are trying to lure you in getting disemboweled when they transform. :lol:

Those are the creatures in human form. They all look like that when they are trying to lure you in getting disemboweled when they transform. :lol:

Ahhhhh okay, so the creatures are OG form and human is lire form. I didn’t quite catch that. Got it!! I think new episodes air on Sunday, right? Do they drop at midnight or a certain time?

Ahhhhh okay, so the creatures are OG form and human is lire form. I didn’t quite catch that. Got it!! I think new episodes air on Sunday, right? Do they drop at midnight or a certain time?

Wait what episode are you on. It was made clear in like the first few that they are like sirens of sorts. They lure you in with some psychological sh** you open the door and you see this

epix-from-horror.png

Wait what episode are you on. It was made clear in like the first few that they are like sirens of sorts. They lure you in with some psychological sh** you open the door and you see this

epix-from-horror.png

I’m up-to-date. So I saw rewatched that scene you posted and you’re right, I’m tripping She looked “somewhat“ normal at first but then all of a sudden it was like your pic :lol: I guess I missed some of the transformations |l

I’m up-to-date. So I saw rewatched that scene you posted and you’re right, I’m tripping She looked “somewhat“ normal at first but then all of a sudden it was like your pic :lol: I guess I missed some of the transformations |l

The whole scene where the house gets raided by the creepy humans tryna get them to open the door.

I think they take the form of people who have died there. Honestly theres still a lot of mystery wrapped behind what they really are. An old dude who was chained up made it even more confusing. :lol:

They have some capabilities we cant even begin to imagine.

Back
Top Bottom