The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Hmm havent seen Snowpiercer or Book of Eli. Isnt Snowpiercer a movie and a show? Something like that.
they made it into a show which I didn't care at all. the movie for me was great especially how the theme was going on and how it angers me on how hierarchy could work in an apocalyptic setting. the movie was symbolic come to think of it.

Well, they finally caught me. Using someone else's account not in the same house. They're asking me to do the Shared Account

TRASH

Im halfway done, I like it but idk something about it makes it just mid for me. Maybe its the pacing, maybe its the story idk. I do like the lead though, mainly cause she was fire in Snabba Cash. :pimp:
Bae had one topless scene in Snabba Cash. In Erin Carter she did a flip off the wall and beat up one of the actors from The Raid and John Wick, had me laughing. Should’ve went the believable route and had her shoot him 5 times.

Bae had one topless scene in Snabba Cash. In Erin Carter she did a flip off the wall and beat up one of the actors from The Raid and John Wick, had me laughing. Should’ve went the believable route and had her shoot him 5 times.

She did? I cant remember I seen it a min ago…

*goes to google with tissues in hand*

How did you get grandfathered in?? Just keep threatening to cancel? I swear they give me no option but to accept or cancel when price hikes come up. I had the 8.99 plan since 2013 so long as you've never canceled you stay with it. If I were to cancel then come back i no longer get that price.

How did you get grandfathered in?? Just keep threatening to cancel? I swear they give me no option but to accept or cancel when price hikes come up.
I had the $8.99 plan since 2013 so long as you've never canceled and you stay with the $8.99 plan now no longer offered. Youre grandfathered in automatically. If I were to cancel then try to come back I no longer get that price its $19.99 for the plan I have now. They say it's because the plan isn't offered anymore. Funny thing is when the last price raise hit I stopped getting it in the SD which was all I paid for pay for, and it's now I'm full HD lol. Shows you how much they're really overcharging lol.

Prime hack if you've ever been on foodstamps you get prime for $6.99 just need to scan you're ebt card. Mine worked from when I had one 19 years ago in college. I pay $6.99 a month for all prime benefits. Shipping, music, books, and TV. You just apply and scan an image of you're ebt card. I really don't think they check it out throughly. I thought no way mine would work, lol it's been redesigned even since the card I've got lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom