Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

The game a film by David flincher
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

pimp.gif
 just watched.. great

Third this 
smokin.gif

Late on The Cove but great Doc if thats something youre into.

Watched Life In A Day and that was dope.

Also checked out HappyThankYouMorePlease and I liked it a lot. Josh Radnor is one of my favorite actors and he directed and starred in it.

Late on The Cove but great Doc if thats something youre into.

Watched Life In A Day and that was dope.

Also checked out HappyThankYouMorePlease and I liked it a lot. Josh Radnor is one of my favorite actors and he directed and starred in it.

Originally Posted by King Sosa 18

Spartacus blood and sand is now on instant.
Rewatched some episodes the other night. Don't understand why the 6 part prequel isn't on Instand Stream as well.

Originally Posted by King Sosa 18

Spartacus blood and sand is now on instant.
Rewatched some episodes the other night. Don't understand why the 6 part prequel isn't on Instand Stream as well.

I'm not sure if this is on Netflix still but I'd recommend this for any Tom Hardy fans. It's a bio pic based on one of England's most notorious criminals Charles Bronson (no not the 70s movie star). Also watched Warrior during the holidays which is a great flick. Not sure if that's on Netflix...

I'm not sure if this is on Netflix still but I'd recommend this for any Tom Hardy fans. It's a bio pic based on one of England's most notorious criminals Charles Bronson (no not the 70s movie star). Also watched Warrior during the holidays which is a great flick. Not sure if that's on Netflix...

Some recent stuff I've noticed they've added that's worth watching
Horror: Trollhunter, Cold Fish, Rammbock, Dream Home
Criterion: Secret Sunshine, Hunger, Carlos, Fish Tank, The Killing

Documentary: A Film Unfinished, Waiting for Superman

TV: Downtown Abbey, Louie, Being Human

Others: Midnight Express, Dogtooth, Army of Crime, I'm a Cyborg but That's Ok, The Mercenary

Back
Top Bottom