The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

its not the end all be all though. They are actually cutting out the middle man on someof their upcoming movies so instead of hitting cable first after the initial dvd release movies will be going to instant stream instead.

Movies like Killer Elite, Drive, The Grey, The Artist, and Dreamworks animation films all should be coming to netflix streaming first. Netflix has alot of deals with many studios.

Then you have original series like House of Cards, Orange is the New Black, and Arrested Development.

They arent in as bad shape as it looks.

You guys were right "Friday Night Lights" was dope, just finished the last episode yesterday. Need another show now

You guys were right "Friday Night Lights" was dope, just finished the last episode yesterday. Need another show now

Here's a list of watch-worthy movies I've seen lately...hopefully they're still up for streaming.
Red State

Rampage

Savage Messiah

License to Drive

Harlem Nights

I tried to like "Crazy as Hell", but that ending was ehhhh as can be.

Here's a list of watch-worthy movies I've seen lately...hopefully they're still up for streaming.
Red State

Rampage

Savage Messiah

License to Drive

Harlem Nights

I tried to like "Crazy as Hell", but that ending was ehhhh as can be.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

another deal that expires this year for netflix is the deal with EPIX. if they dont re up then the movie library will be even more depleted. Movies like iron man 2, Expendables, Limitless, the Lincoln lawyer, Shutter island, Kick %%@, jack %%@ 3, Rango, etc will be gone aswell

Weak.. when does the epix deal expires?

another deal that expires this year for netflix is the deal with EPIX. if they dont re up then the movie library will be even more depleted. Movies like iron man 2, Expendables, Limitless, the Lincoln lawyer, Shutter island, Kick %%@, jack %%@ 3, Rango, etc will be gone aswell

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

i think september although i read somewhere it was a 5 year deal dont know what to believe.
i do know netflix will probably have a very strong year in 2013 which is when the dreamworks animation deal kicks in and their original shows lineup will get beefier.

also i read somewhere that the movies they lost from starz alot will return because they can go to the studios of the movies lost and negotiate a deal seperately each rather than just get the whole starz catalog 

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

i think september although i read somewhere it was a 5 year deal dont know what to believe.
i do know netflix will probably have a very strong year in 2013 which is when the dreamworks animation deal kicks in and their original shows lineup will get beefier.

also i read somewhere that the movies they lost from starz alot will return because they can go to the studios of the movies lost and negotiate a deal seperately each rather than just get the whole starz catalog 

Been reliving my child hood and watching rockos modern life. On season 2 now.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom