The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

So it would be like Taken, but instead of his daughter, it's a wolf.

I'd pay to see that.

Quest for Fire. Surprisingly good.

I saw The Grey a few weeks ago, kinda dumb. The ending made me feel like I wasted my time. It would've been better if the story was about Liam Neeson's wolf being taken and he fought to get it back.

The whole movie all I wanted to see was him fight the friggin alpha. Finally they're face to face and they end the movie :smh:

The whole hey Arnold series is great. Slept on show and they definitely don't make shows like that anymore.

Married with children is classic. Im sure both these have already been mentioned

stuff coming in the beginning of october

A Good Old Fashion Orgy

Rain Man

A Bronx Tale

Natural Born Killers Directors Cut

Jackass 1

Freaks and Geeks

The Smurfs and the magic flute

Summer Rental

Get The Gringo

The Queen of The Damned (for aaliyah fans)

Undeclared

March Of The Penguin

Striptease

Act Of Valor

Bruno

James Bond movie collection

Death Wish 1 and 2

stuff coming in the beginning of october

A Good Old Fashion Orgy

Rain Man

A Bronx Tale

Natural Born Killers Directors Cut

Jackass 1

Freaks and Geeks

The Smurfs and the magic flute

Summer Rental

Get The Gringo

The Queen of The Damned (for aaliyah fans)

Undeclared

March Of The Penguin

Striptease

Act Of Valor

Bruno

James Bond movie collection

Death Wish 1 and 2

Yo I got Freaks N Geeks on DVD but UNDECLARED?! Thats super dope!!!

The moment they add Martin, Fresh Prince, The Simpsons and Doug they will have a LIFETIME member.

I know this is for Instant Watch recommendations, but I was wondering if you guys could recommend any TV shows that isn't on instant watch. I am currently on season 2 of the wire and starting The Big Bang Theory from the start. I'm blanking out on shows to watch.

Maybe older shows that already ended or whatever you guys can come up with.

Thanks!

Last edited:
If anyone cares, they just uploaded Season 7 of Weeds. As much as the show has drifted away from realism, I still find Andy & Doug hilariously funny...

Shout out to everyone who has recommended Trailer Park Boys :smokin , just started watching it last night and I am dying laughing. Can't wait to get off, to continue watching!

Back
Top Bottom