The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I ended up watching Machine Gun Preacher. Pretty good, had no idea it's about a true story.

Now that I'm done with the office I need a new show to watch before I go to bed. I decided on Parks and Rec cause I like Aziz Ansari and I wanna wife Rashida Jones. Watched the first two episodes and it seems kinda like the same concept as the office with how they interview them on the camera. Anyone else watch this?

I ended up watching Machine Gun Preacher. Pretty good, had no idea it's about a true story.

Now that I'm done with the office I need a new show to watch before I go to bed. I decided on Parks and Rec cause I like Aziz Ansari and I wanna wife Rashida Jones. Watched the first two episodes and it seems kinda like the same concept as the office with how they interview them on the camera. Anyone else watch this?
parks and rec will not disappoint.. stick with it.

Parks and Rec sticks with the mockumentary format the whole series... but they don't rely on it as an authentic form of storytelling like The Office does. 

The first season they tried too hard to stick to The Office style of humor and the show suffered because of it. Once they get to the second season it improves a lot and it becomes a great show. Season 3 is one of the best sitcom seasons of all-time... it's flat out perfect. 

Between a great cast of core characters, the entire town of Pawnee being a goldmine of comedy, and the ability to be sincere and genuine in their emotional elements, it's one of the most consistently funny and great comedies on TV.

they have Bobby's World on streaming now

:wow: :lol: what :nerd:

Last edited:
Parks and Rec sticks with the mockumentary format the whole series... but they don't rely on it as an authentic form of storytelling like The Office does. 

The first season they tried too hard to stick to The Office style of humor and the show suffered because of it. Once they get to the second season it improves a lot and it becomes a great show. Season 3 is one of the best sitcom seasons of all-time... it's flat out perfect. 

Between a great cast of core characters, the entire town of Pawnee being a goldmine of comedy, and the ability to be sincere and genuine in their emotional elements, it's one of the most consistently funny and great comedies on TV.

Cool, this is exactly what I wanted to know. I figured it would get better as it went on but you never know because first impressions are everything when it comes to sticking with a show. I will continue to watch.

Naw, Revenge is a dope *** show.

Once upon a time is also dope. 

I just finished both of these shows first seasons and I'm glad I stuck em out. They're both corny as hell 95% of the time, but the other 5% is just so original, unique and twisted that I always give the show one more episode to give me a reason to stop watching. They never do.
Robert Carlisle should have gotten an Emmy for playing Rumpelstiltskin. Dude OWNS that character.

Man The League is crazy funny. The lil girl is lowkey the funniest on the show man

Anyone know if season 4 of Sons of Anarchy will be up soon??? I know I'm late..I just finished seeing all 3 seasons, this show is damn good. I heard about the sons but never tuned in till now. I know season 5 is on TV now but I don't wanna see it till I see 4 first. Any info?

Anyone know if season 4 of Sons of Anarchy will be up soon??? I know I'm late..I just finished seeing all 3 seasons, this show is damn good. I heard about the sons but never tuned in till now. I know season 5 is on TV now but I don't wanna see it till I see 4 first. Any info?

Season 4 will be up on the 27th of this month. Steamingsoon.com shows what is coming to netflix and what is being taken off netflix.

Back
Top Bottom