The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Just watched Justice League: Doom.
Recommended.
DC animation comes out with legit stuff.

I just added this to my queue.

I didn't like Batman Year One or Under the Red Hood, though. I think a joint focussing only on Jim Gordon, voiced by Bryan Cranston of course, would be cool.

Planet Hulk (Marvel I realize, but animated and comic inspired none the less) was tight, though.

I watched Bernie during the blizzard and was impressed. Don't usually like Jack Black, either.

Last edited:
eek.gif
Just saw that Safety Not Guaranteed was added to instant.
Cool.

Very good movie, well worth a watch.

Last edited:
Any of you try the Redbox instant service yet? They gave me a beta code last month but I kept forgetting to use it. I think it's available to everyone now with a month free trial.

Just watched Justice League: Doom.
Recommended.
DC animation comes out with legit stuff.

I just added this to my queue.

I didn't like Batman Year One or Under the Red Hood, though. I think a joint focussing only on Jim Gordon, voiced by Bryan Cranston of course, would be cool.

Planet Hulk (Marvel I realize, but animated and comic inspired none the less) was tight, though.

I watched Bernie during the blizzard and was impressed. Don't usually like Jack Black, either.

Batman: Year One was stupid fuego. helutalmbout?

Any of you try the Redbox instant service yet? They gave me a beta code last month but I kept forgetting to use it. I think it's available to everyone now with a month free trial.

Seems legit.

Code? :nerd:

Or where to find it at that

Any hidden gems for Valentine's Day one should know about? Moor in the romantic comedy theme

Love Actually isn't on Instant Stream
Any hidden gems for Valentine's Day one should know about? Moor in the romantic comedy theme
Charade

Breakfast at Tiffanys

Shakespeare in Love

Sabrina

2 Days in Paris

Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow

Marriage Italian Style

I'll add it to the queue.

And I would not recommend a couple watch Blue Valentine on Valentine's Day. Maybe they could watch Like Crazy, but that's still risking it.

Last edited:
American Me, Hustle And Flow, And Black Snake Moan coming March 1 although Black Snake Moan was on there before they pulled Starz...

Back
Top Bottom