The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

That scene was real btw.

The actresses have said that they felt exploited and regret doing it.

Last edited:
They had prosthetic ******* they said
Reading about them shooting that film was really interesting
Having to do that shot where they first see each other in the street 100 times

Nobody makes movies like the French though, Mann :pimp:

I'm waiting on American Horror Story S3
frown.gif

Just got done seeing The Man From Nowhere , must watch if you don't mind reading subtitles the whole movie. The fighting scenes are some of the 
pimp.gif
 I've ever seen. 

Just finished the first season of Bates Motel. Very entertaining and interesting show. Norma and Norman were cast perfectly.

It's been something I've been meaning to do for a loooong time & finally did it. Started watching House Of Cards this weekend. Finished episode 9 of season 1 so far.

Glad I started watching it. Robin Wright with that short hair is :smokin.

It's amusing at times but I don't think I like Underwood (Spacey) looking at the camera monologuing although it is amusing/comical when he looks at the camera smirking sometimes.

Robin Wright looks damn good in that show. Her being cold hearted makes her more desirable.

Agreed..This is the best I think I've ever seen her look..But does anyone else notice that big dent at the base of her neck?..Looks like she use to have a tracheotomy tube in her throat..

Yeah, I was like what the hell is that weird shaped thing on her neck. I was wondering if I would kiss it during foreplay and I came to the decision I would kiss every part of her body.

I'm not a fan of women with short hair but she looks damn good with it.

Last edited:
Finished Prison Break and Breaking Bad. Someone recommend me something of that caliber (or point me to somewhere I can watch The Wire), please.

Back
Top Bottom