The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Watching the movie now, so far really creepy. The code to get in the house began with "24" lol.. just to go with the Kobe and Vanessa thing

I'm about to start it too, then.

This movie sounds dope. I like Elisabeth Moss. She strikes me as a bush rocker.

I think I am a Duplass fan anyway.

Last edited:
Dog, movie was nuts

Scary. That could have gone in so many directions. Definitely makes you think about your own relationship.. whole thing is a giant mind F

Damn calibeebee calibeebee you did the thread a solid with this movie man.
Women man, they have the power don't they.
We think we do until they pull that take away close on us.
Clever clever movie. Like Vincent said, total mind ****, I texted my girl right after I finished it and checked her, lol

really enjoyed this thriller with chris evans...nwo type stuff...

eh...it's with the parkor guy...like an crappy 80s action

decent comedy with decent actors...

really liked this one...although kiera knightley looks trash in this one...

another crappy 80s action movie...

decent indie flick with olivia wilde...i'll watch anything with her in it...

kind of sci fi twilight zone tv show...

Dog, movie was nuts

Scary. That could have gone in so many directions. Definitely makes you think about your own relationship.. whole thing is a giant mind F
enjoyed it as well.

movie really could have been an episode of "Black Mirror" if the characters had an accent.. lol

Man Falcon Rising was damn good. I enjoy them cheesy  80's action movies. That last fight scene was
pimp.gif

Finally got around to watchin Black Mirror. the 3rd episode is my favorite out of the first season by far. Really liked the 2nd one too.

Gonna watch the 2nd season later on. Can someone that has watched every episode rank the episodes from best to worst? :lol:

since the episodes don't really relate to one another I would like to watch the best one of season 2 first

Last edited:
Finally got around to watchin Black Mirror. the 3rd episode is my favorite out of the first season by far. Really liked the 2nd one too.

Gonna watch the 2nd season later on. Can someone that has watched every episode rank the episodes from best to worst?
laugh.gif

since the episodes don't really relate to one another I would like to watch the best one of season 2 first
i would say...

1. white bear

2. waldo moment

3. be right back

Gonna watch the 2nd season later on. Can someone that has watched every episode rank the episodes from best to worst?
laugh.gif

I'd go...

White Bear..

be right back

waldo moment

But there all pretty good!!

I think Waldo Moment is maybe the worst of the series.

As for which to watch first between the other two, I personally like Be Right Back. Its a little more in line with the series as a whole, but White Bear is great too.

The Waldo episode was very annoying. That voice man :smh:

I enoyed 15 Million Merits, and the Entire History of You alot. Be Right Back was good too.

Y'all should check out Crossing the Line. It's a documentary about a former U.S. soldier who escaped to North Korea during the Korean War. Been living there for 50+ years now

Last edited:
Y'all should check out Crossing the Line. It's a documentary about a former U.S. soldier who escaped to North Korea during the Korean War. Been living there for 50+ years now

Wow. Definitely sounds interesting.

The Waldo episode was very annoying. That voice man :smh:

I enoyed 15 Million Merits, and the Entire History of You alot. Be Right Back was good too.

I agree, the Waldo episode was the worst by far. That characters voice was annoying and I don't think the actor who plays him was very talented.

I saw The One I Love off NT's recommendation and it didn't disappoint.

So was that his wife at the end? The bacon and eggs threw me off

I saw The One I Love off NT's recommendation and it didn't disappoint.

So was that his wife at the end? The bacon and eggs threw me off

that's what mind ****** me. I think the ending is up to the audience to decide. but I think the real wife stayed behind at the cabin and the fake one came back with him. I guess that's how the therapy works, you take back the fake one :lol:

Back
Top Bottom