The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

chef...feel good comedy...pretty dope...really wanted a cubano after watching it..

repentance...thriller with forest whitaker...it was alright...

horns...with the kid who played harry potter...weird sci fi comedy...
Started watching it but got tired around when his mom said she wanted him to leave and never come back
I wanted to read the book and watch the movie
Not sure if I'm gonna finish watching the movie or not
It's not as great as I thought I would be
Also that nurses breast when he was gonna get his horns cut off
Her breast wasn't as big as I thought they were gonna be

I was looking for random stuff to watch about a week ago and I figured I'd give some Korean dramas a chance since I like Korean action flicks. And man... No romo but I think I'm hooked on them

Last edited:
^^^yo..."the good, the bad and the weird" is awesome...

"the man from nowhere" is dope as well...

I was looking for random stuff to watch about a week ago and I figured I'd give some Korean dramas a chance since I like Korean action flicks. And man... No romo but I think I'm hooked on them

Recommend some Korean dramas. Been wanting to check them out also.

^^^yo..."the good, the bad and the weird" is awesome...

"the man from nowhere" is dope as well...
Yea the man from nowhere is super cool

Recommend some Korean dramas. Been wanting to check them out also.

Coffee prince( probably the best 1 I've watched. May not be to everyone's taste)

City hunter

Dr jin

Last edited:
I watched The One I Love YALL come through with some solid recommendations not gonna lie, I scrolled past that movie hella times too.

Finally got around to watching Snowpiercer, that's the best movie I've watched in a long time. Anybody know why it didn't have a big theatrical release

Still hated the new guy they cast as Spartacus. Dude looked frail and beta. I would've rather them cast someone who seemed like a badass than someone who looked like Andy.

The black mirrors episode with Hayley Atwell, yes. Too funny how she liked sex with that android better than the real thing. She probably wants to order the hitachi and sybian attachments.

I liked the different technology they showed too. The show does a good job of showing upgraded stuff.

Peaky Blinders has a season 2. Those who slept on season 1 for the last two years can catch Season 2 this time next year on Netflix or, now on that other thing.

Back
Top Bottom