The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Been too preoccupied lately to binge HOC. I'm about to knock this batch out tonight, ep5-13. (*will fall asleep on ep 5
laugh.gif
)

Just finished watching Our Vinyl Weights A Ton: This Is Stones Throw Records.  Dope Documentary.

I didn't know that was on there! I've been waiting to see that.

Ok where's A Different World? It's not set on East coast time?

Can't find a different world.

Also, where is that stones throw doc?! I can't find it either and that needs to be watched. I love that label and all their artists.

Can't find a different world.

Also, where is that stones throw doc?! I can't find it either and that needs to be watched. I love that label and all their artists.

Searched for a Different World on the mobile app and it pulled up! It's on now! :smile:

Watch "The Culture High". Best documentary I have ever seen.

Echoes the topics I've been speaking on for years. The war on drugs, the prison industrial system and privatized for profit prisons, police and guard unions lobbying to keep marijuana illegal to keep funding and jobs up, big pharma, alcohol and tobacco companies funding research and advertisements to shine marijuana in a negative light, politicians (Obama) promising policy changes and then reneging once in office.

And so much more...

I have never seen a documentary look into an issue from so many angles and perspectives.

Great cast as well.

Last edited:

Been too preoccupied lately to binge HOC. I'm about to knock this batch out tonight, ep5-13. (*will fall asleep on ep 5
laugh.gif
)
Made it to ep8 and fell asleep.

This show is Greatness. Just Greatness.
I thought Doug Stamper was mad at POTUS and had turned on him, dude is digging up that dirt and still playing for the home team.

Last edited:
The newest Netflix Original Series, "Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt" was a good watch. Easy to get through, only 13 1/2 hour episodes. Created by Tina Fey, so If you liked 30 Rock, you'll enjoy this one too.

New Aziz Ansari special just released too. Hilarious as usual.

Yo the movie Parallels was so dope :pimp:

Must watch yo. Mind blowing ****

Seriously.

It could make so much of a dope tv show though. as a movie it'll have it limits.

Edit: after reading around its basically a tv pilot that's 1 hr and 24 mins long. The creator is basically shopping it around and used Netflix as the platform. Hoping it gets picked up because the concept is amazing

Last edited:
forgot how funny that 70s show is. every episode im cracking up
[COLOR=#red]
Just don't watch the last season... worst thing to happen to that series...

Has anyone seen this preview? I'm all for Coach getting another show, looks interesting to me too.[/COLOR]

"angriest man in brooklyn"...dark comedy with Robin Williams...

"how to train your dragon 2"...like it better than the first one..

Started watching Tina Fey's Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. 4 eps in & it's been entertaining. If you liked the humor in 30 Rock, you will proly like this show. I legit laughed kinda hard when they showed scenes of Jane Krakowski's character origin. I can't help but think the title character played by Ellie Kemper looks like a Strawberry Short version of Renee Zellweger...

Back
Top Bottom