The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Just launched Netflix for the first time in a long time, and I was pleasantly surprised to see that not only did they bring back Top Boy, but that they also added the second series.

It's a definite must watch. You will not be disappointed.

Found Top Boy after Love/Hate ended and I was searching for something similar.

Both are ill

Last edited:
Found Top Boy after Love/Hate ended and I was searching for something similar.

Both are ill

I just finished Red Road and netflix showed Top Boy on the bottom corner of the screen. On the first episode now and hope it's kinda like a British-styled The Wire.

I took a look through Netflix's originals and they all seem to have great reviews.

- Bloodline
- House of Cards
- OITNB
- Narcos
- Jessica Jones
- Daredevil
- Wet Hot American Summer
- Chef's Table
- Beasts of No Nation

Kudos to them for having a pipeline of interesting stuff.

No love for the unbreakable kimmy Schmidt.. Bojack.. Or master of none

This pregnant woman Heather is fine. Would want to date her before and after the baby was born.

Jessica Jones started strong, but it turned into like a soap opera or something.

Once the Cop showed; it went downhill.

The Road with Viggo Mortensen. I had never heard of it. I think it's from 2009. But wow, what a great movie. If you like post-apocalypse movies, this is highly recommended.

Just watched The Guest with Dan Stevens and Maika Monroe. It was amazing. I remember Chris Stuckmann raving about it a year ago but it was a super limited release.

It was a great homage to 80s thrillers and the soundtrack was fantastic.

If I could summarize the movie it had a combination of Halloween and The Terminator. The film is also aware of what it is and does not take itself seriously in the violent scenes. It balances being close to over the top but never crossing that line.

Just watched The Guest with Dan Stevens and Maika Monroe. It was amazing. I remember Chris Stuckmann raving about it a year ago but it was a super limited release.

It was a great homage to 80s thrillers and the soundtrack was fantastic.

If I could summarize the movie it had a combination of Halloween and The Terminator. The film is also aware of what it is and does not take itself seriously in the violent scenes. It balances being close to over the top but never crossing that line.
Movie is
nthat.gif

and LAWD @ Maika

I always scroll past that movie. But if she's looking like that i'll check it out eventually.

Just finished the first season of the wire and the show's definitely worth the hype. So far, the gif's I've noticed were. Any ones I've missed so far?

For you guys who recommended Top Boy, repped. It's a shame season 3 was never greenlit. Season 2 ended on such a cliffhanger.

Back
Top Bottom