The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Marco Polo July 1st
mean.gif

Netflix is bringing it. I just finished Peaky Blinders and now I have Orange to watch. I'm sure Wentworth is coming soon also.
Just watch Wentworth on dailymotion. That's what I do. This season has been entertaining.
I"m about ready to catch Wentworth, watched the first episode then decided I wanted to wait to binge the whole Season.

Can't wait for the Intro, music is Super ill to me.

BRUH BLOODLINE THO? HOLY AMAZEBALLS MAN!

**** HAS ME LIKE :wow: DURING EACH EPISODES BRUHHHHH

Saw Event Horizon and Spotlight yesterday

Both were pretty cool. Ruffalo's character annoyed me in Spotlight though.

Only on episode 2 of voltron. Difficult for me to be into a cartoon or anime if I don't like the animation style.

Last edited:
Just read the IMDB on Spotlight.

I was in on this from the cast, then I read the premise and was like I don't know......What is it with the Catholic Church and kis man, **** is sick

I was in on this from the cast, then I read the premise and was like I don't know......What is it with the Catholic Church and kis man, **** is sick
I watched it last night. The Catholic Church is weird man but it was a dope movie. Can anyone recommend anything like it? Or any other good movies on Netflix that aren't too old?

I watched it last night. The Catholic Church is weird man but it was a dope movie. Can anyone recommend anything like it? Or any other good movies on Netflix that aren't too old?
Spotlight was very much a dialogue-driven film. Others are:

Reservoir Dogs

Glengarry Glen Ross

Matchstick Men

12 Angry Men

Most of David Mamet's work

Spotlight was very much a dialogue-driven film. Others are:

Reservoir Dogs
Glengarry Glen Ross
Matchstick Men
12 Angry Men
Most of David Mamet's work
Yea it was. I was waiting for some action. But it kept me on edge regardless. Thanks for the other movies.

I watch the Francis Mallmann episode of Chef's Table every few months.

He's a really interesting guy.

Back
Top Bottom