The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

laugh.gif

Gothams on netflix now? i did not know this.
Only season 1 for now

Halfway done with S2 of Wentworth and these inmates get away with too much for me to really enjoy this show. Chicks makin' out in front of the governor, Franky bout as big as a bean pole but she the toughest in there. It's interesting but not better that Orange

I like Wentworth cuz it's a drama series.

OITNB turned into a cartoon for me. Haven't rocked with that show since the season with the black lady as the villain.

Final scene with ol girl running her over was so much cringe :x

Last edited:
I like Wentworth cuz it's a drama series.

OITNB turned into a cartoon for me. Haven't rocked with that show since the season with the black lady as the villain.

Final scene with ol girl running her over was so much cringe
sick.gif
I can respect that, it's def more focused on the inmates day to day while Orange was on who each inmate was.

Every time Franky step up I get pissed cause I would flatlined that lil skinny broad the second episode lol she just too small to be runnin' Boomer like that

Man that Marcella show is fire. It's like a female version of Luther.

I was pissed when it ended after the 8th episode. I was ready for moar smh

I liked it a lot too. I sort of ignored all the too convenient coincidences but reviews of the show all pointed them out.

Only had a problem with a few situations being left unclear. The stuff with the taxi drivers and the timeline of what happened with the main murder.

Yeah me too. I was confused with all the characters stories..felt a bit muddy for the first half of the season but it came together. Lot of plot holes though

Hit the half way point of Marco Polo season 2 last night.

This dude Ahmad :x

The actual blue princess taking a bath though :pimp:

Last edited:
Didn't end well for the kid but i'd be mad hyped if I saw my fave camgirl out and about. annesquirt and perkydiana, where you girls at?

Finished S2 WW, looking at it as a drama it was more enjoyable. Will finish S3 tomorrow

Yeah, they got good beats. Speaking of nip / tuck, surprised the actress who played Kimber didn't get more work or at least one big movie role. She looked real good to me. Last thing I saw her in was some wwe movie with that lame cena.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom