The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I'm looking around to see if there's a list of everything that's available for download, but can't find anything. Guess it'll just be trial and error.

This was perfect timing. I'll be taking a flight from L.A. back home to Atlanta, so I'll definitely be taking advantage.

^There's a section that's called "Available for Download" on the menu where it tells you everything that's currently available (they're gonna keep adding more and more stuff).  

Last edited:
^There's a section that's called "Available for Download" on the menu where it tells you everything that's currently available (they're gonna keep adding more and more stuff).  

lol I just updated and saw the same thing. Thanks a lot. Disney has all of the Marvel stuff in a chokehold, but there's a lot of good stuff to download.

5jLhO8IIohcvAKVWneHZPp4CfNG.jpg

Docu Short at 40 min. Beautifully shot and scored. But just goddamn depressing :smh: really sad, tough to watch...essentially what you might've seen on youtube with these types of rescues.

******** politics and no regard for life has made Syria that hemisphere's worse humanitarian disaster imo. (our hemisphere's Haiti).

at 40min, you could breeze thru it easy, and i think it is a great watch and important one. The creators of this made Virunga, which I've yet to watch.

Last edited:
Not Netflix but just finished binging Mad Dogs on Amazon. Enjoyed it

I enjoyed that too, amazon has really been stepping it up on their originals. Hulu has too as of recent, if anyone in here has Hulu Chance starring Hugh Laurie, Gretchen Mol and Ethan Suplee is a must watch. Ethan Suplee is Killing it!

Can't wait for the rest. Watched all 4 episodes and feel like it was done well. Not too barebones and not too much filler info

Do I have to watch the fall from the first season to enjoy? Have a baby on the way so if I need to binge watch...now is the time

Back
Top Bottom