The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I'd be nervous being on that show, you seem to get judged for everything you do. You gotta tiptoe around everyone's feelings and apologize for little things. It was rude to leave Naomi by herself.

I'd be nervous being on that show, you seem to get judged for everything you do. You gotta tiptoe around everyone's feelings and apologize for little things. It was rude to leave Naomi by herself.
Agreed. Even the smallest things can sometimes linger on. I mean ya maybe Yuya and Eric could have tried helping Naomi more with surfing but they really dragged that on. Also, on the previous season they really laid into those two who had that "secret relationship" or whatever it was going on.

I just got to the ep where Cheri and Wez moved in. Cheri is cute but Niki is still top for me. Funny how Guy was so intrigued by Wez and didnt know what a bromance was lol.

[h1]Sense8 will return from Netflix cancellation in 2018 with a surprise two-hour special[/h1]

by Chaim Gartenberg@cgartenberg    Jun 29, 2017, 3:13pm ED

Sense8_201_Unit_22706_R.0.jpg
Image: Netflix

After getting canceled by Netflix  at the beginning of June following the release of its second season, Sense8  is now getting a last-minute stay of execution in the form of a two-hour special. It will air in 2018, as announced through a letter from creator Lana Wachowski on the show’s Facebook page.

The news is particularly unexpected given that Netflix previously posted a response  to the multitude of fan campaigns a week after the cancelation apologetically stating, “We've thought long and hard here at Netflix to try to make it work but unfortunately we can't.” The show was praised for its incredibly diverse cast of characters, but the multiple-location conceit meant that Sense8  was also one of the most expensive shows on television: some estimates were putting it at $9 million per episode, which may have contributed to the cancelation.

It’s unclear what exactly has changed in the intervening weeks to bring back Sense8for a final episode, but fans of the show that were disappointed by season 2’s cliffhanger should at least take solace in the fact that there will be some kind of closure on the series.
Fan campaigns really do work. Timeless and now Sense 8. 

Last edited:
Why would a fan campaign make netflix change their mind and spend money on a 2 hour movie? Kinda weird. I did like the show and want a movie to finish up the story.

Why would a fan campaign make netflix change their mind and spend money on a 2 hour movie? Kinda weird. I did like the show and want a movie to finish up the story.

Here's the letter from Lana.

I'm definitely happy about this. I really thought this was a great show, but I could see why it was cancelled. Just to be at all of those locations alone must have been crazy expensive.

Was going to check out anyways then while watching the trailer saw Margaret Qualley aka Jill Garvey in here and it became a must watch :lol:

Last edited:
He better get some play if he's playing concerts in Japan and on a popular netflix show. Should at least get a thot from Hawaii or Japan.

Surprised eric never made a move on Lauren. The two of them were close. Saw on cheri's instagram she was hanging with eric.
its on dude man... the way he plays the guitar he should have girls around him all the time even before netflix, he aint got no game though :lol:  i think dude mighta been home schooled. i had seen on naomi's IG that her and lauren were hanging out. they got close... real close, anyone catch that too? :nerd:

I looked on lauren's ig and saw their valentine's day post. Saw her bubble bath pic with avian too.

1098.gif

Yo CW low key has great shows outside of the DC stuff.

The 100 has been improving every season, and I'm finishing up Riverdale which I'm really enjoying.

Last edited:
Saw Glow. Don't love it, don't hate it. Alison Brie nekkid is great tho.

Saw the documentary about the real Glow (it's also on Netflix) which I never even knew existed. Not only that but Ivory from the WWF was part of it. Kind of interesting as far as wrestling history is concerned.

Last edited:
Maaaaaan Ajin is a top tier anime. It's not widly unrealistic like Naruto or DBZ. The action in it is like what you would see in a regular movie. This show is bananas.

Got a few more episodes in the season left buy yea, watch it if you haven't

Has anyone see Okja yet?

I've been looking forward to this
i watched it twice already.

once alone and the other with my girl the next day.

i cried like a lil b when i was alone, bruh the feels were all over the place.

ish was stressful but damn it was awesome.

Late to the party, but I finally finished Dear White People. It was pretty damn good. Solid acting all around. 

Actually pretty great. It's a show like that that makes me appreciate Netflix new rating system, otherwise butthurt white people that didn't even watch would drive the rating down. It still sucks though.

Last edited:

i watched it twice already.

once alone and the other with my girl the next day.

i cried like a lil b when i was alone, bruh the feels were all over the place.

ish was stressful but damn it was awesome.
The movie can get emotional if you have pet or an animal lover  
laugh.gif

Definitely got to me a few times as well

Watched Okja after a girl told me to.

Was kind of disappointed

movie is not bad, but it's not all that like the girl told me.

Just ok.

Something was off in the movie, i don't know what though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom