The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I just saw a movie called District B13. AWESOME movie!! French action movie that is very fast paced! If you know and a fan of Luc Besson then this is a can't miss.

I just saw a movie called District B13. AWESOME movie!! French action movie that is very fast paced! If you know and a fan of Luc Besson then this is a can't miss.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

soms-michael-j-fox1.jpg

To my Instant Queue
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
*Runs to netflix.com to confirm*

Saving this classic for a rainy day

it kills me that netflix doesn't have alot of the movies in my queue..it just says availability unknown...even call in and request they put them up on the site..how you not have Akira, Aladdin, Sunset Park, A Bronx Tale...so i just steal movies from them from time to time to make up for it lol...never received movie on they ***.. 

it kills me that netflix doesn't have alot of the movies in my queue..it just says availability unknown...even call in and request they put them up on the site..how you not have Akira, Aladdin, Sunset Park, A Bronx Tale...so i just steal movies from them from time to time to make up for it lol...never received movie on they ***.. 

Originally Posted by IYE2

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

put me on good documentaries, already watched super high me, 9/11 in plane site, and exit through the gift shop

I dont like documentaries that much but Restrepo is easily one of the best Ive seen. I know its been mention in this thread before.

Director of restrepo just died a few weeks ago documenting a flick in some war-stricken area which escapes my mind now, RIP

put me on good documentaries, already watched super high me, 9/11 in plane site, and exit through the gift shop

I dont like documentaries that much but Restrepo is easily one of the best Ive seen. I know its been mention in this thread before.

Director of restrepo just died a few weeks ago documenting a flick in some war-stricken area which escapes my mind now, RIP

Originally Posted by KickHead23

He was in Egypt I think.
They got hit by a mortar 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom