The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I live with 5 other peeps all seniors in college about to graduate and , Man ever since we got Netflix school has completely gone out the window
And senioritis has been in full effect. Everyone and their friends and friends friends been comin over for the past month and we just watch Netflix all night. Plus $10 per month divided by 6 heads is less than $2 per person..
Been
pimp.gif
a whollle lot more too watchin all these nostalgic
Cartoons...especially Hey Arnold.

Originally Posted by VCXV

I live with 5 other peeps all seniors in college about to graduate and , Man ever since we got Netflix school has completely gone out the window
And senioritis has been in full effect. Everyone and their friends and friends friends been comin over for the past month and we just watch Netflix all night. Plus $10 per month divided by 6 heads is less than $2 per person..
Been
pimp.gif
do you get dvds delivered? they charged 7.99 for stream only 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by VCXV

Been
pimp.gif
do you get dvds delivered? they charged 7.99 for stream only 
pimp.gif

Just started watching archer season 1. Yo this show is hilarious
laugh.gif

Don't know why I passed it up for so long

Just started watching archer season 1. Yo this show is hilarious
laugh.gif

Don't know why I passed it up for so long

Originally Posted by Pendemic

just seen the netflix app on the android market, how the hell did i miss that earlier

They had it on for a day and took it off real quick for some reason, glad to hear it's back 
pimp.gif

Wait are you talking about an actualy netflix app or just a queue thing?

Originally Posted by Pendemic

just seen the netflix app on the android market, how the hell did i miss that earlier

They had it on for a day and took it off real quick for some reason, glad to hear it's back 
pimp.gif

Wait are you talking about an actualy netflix app or just a queue thing?

anyone have that website when they will be adding new stuff to netflix? I forgot what it is called and I dont wanna go through all the pages.

anyone have that website when they will be adding new stuff to netflix? I forgot what it is called and I dont wanna go through all the pages.

Yo is that Battle of Los Angeles in New Movie Arrivals that same movie that was just in the theatres? Wasnt this movie supposed to be real good, its only got 2 stars.

Yo is that Battle of Los Angeles in New Movie Arrivals that same movie that was just in the theatres? Wasnt this movie supposed to be real good, its only got 2 stars.

Back
Top Bottom