The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

^^ dunno if its still on netflix (is on prime video currently though) but the central park five doc from 2012 is one of the most heartbreaking things ive ever watched

it will def make your blood boil and put you in a dark mood so best to watch on a day when you dont have to do a lot :lol: :smh

dunno if its still on netflix (is on prime video currently though) but the central park five doc from 2012 is one of the most heartbreaking things ive ever watched

it will def make your blood boil and put you in a dark mood so best to watch on a day when you dont have to do a lot :lol: :smh

Umbrella Academy kind of reminds me of Utopia, kind of..a lot actually.

Have you guys ever watched Utopia?
It seems in my head like Utopia is the show that first taught runners how to make amazing TV, thought provoking outside the box type of thinking.

I feel like it’s skngle handedly responsible for shows like Black Mirror and Mr. Robot.

“Who is Jessica Hyde”

01EBFBB7-2772-4374-A9AB-7116803F5E4A.jpeg

yoooo i forgot i need to finish this

that dude who plays pietre is so good at playing scary dudes

hes in this ben wheatley movie called kill list thats insane

im mixed on wheatley's films but that ones a banger

Can’t wait for the Central Park Five movie. Grew up in that same neighborhood. Same crooked cops when I was growing up.:smh:

Umbrella Academy worth the watch, I’m assuming?

Umbrella Academy kind of reminds me of Utopia, kind of..a lot actually.

Have you guys ever watched Utopia?
It seems in my head like Utopia is the show that first taught runners how to make amazing TV, thought provoking outside the box type of thinking.

I feel like it’s skngle handedly responsible for shows like Black Mirror and Mr. Robot.

“Who is Jessica Hyde”

01EBFBB7-2772-4374-A9AB-7116803F5E4A.jpeg

Where is Utopia streaming? Can't find it on Netflix or Amazon Prime...HULU?

I just watched the first 30 seconds of Utopia on my phone and the visuals are immaculate. Might go in now.

There’s a reddit thread where someone posted a google drive with 2 series’ worth of episodes, but I can’t find it anywhere streaming, either.

Since we’re on the topic of British shows, anyone else finish Misfits? The last season was pure comedy.

i did lol

Do you remember the scene in the finale
where the misfit with the power to take someone’s power away by having sex with them had to fight the enemy who could fly? They told him the plan was to jump from somewhere high up and grab him in the air and eff him in mid-air. I was dying. :lol:

Do you remember the scene in the finale
where the misfit with the power to take someone’s power away by having sex with them had to fight the enemy who could fly? They told him the plan was to jump from somewhere high up and grab him in the air and eff him in mid-air. I was dying. :lol:
yes :rofl::rofl:

Yeah I google it and I found the Amazon Prime...but it's not on Amazon Prime US.

Must be for UK.

Thanks for the link
When I watched it I caught it on couchtuner because it was HD, but it appears the Dailymotion link is also.
If it doesn't have all the eps, log onto couchtuner and you should find the whole series.

They really should have picked another sport for this dude to do in sex education

Have him be a rugby player or soccer.. hell track

I literally know kids under the age of 10 that could embarrass dude swimming breaststroke.. and just to be clear the little kid would swim breaststroke while he swam that struggle freestyle

Finally watched Abducted in Plain Sight. I just got a feeling the whole truth is not being shared by the victim and victim's family. And not just small omissions either. Whole damn story does not add up.

Fam there is no way we got the complete story. I’m surprised they were even able to sel the doc as authentic. I left with so many questions.

Finally watched Abducted in Plain Sight. I just got a feeling the whole truth is not being shared by the victim and victim's family. And not just small omissions either. Whole damn story does not add up.
That's why everyone was so shocked her parents weren't in jail if this is the True Story.

Between those 2 families they definitely have some bodies.
....kids bodies too.......
Several Milk Cartons were because of them, I'd bet my bank on it.....bodies and multiples........they were all in on it.

Yeah I fell asleep on it for a minute and finished it, just figured the answers were explained while I was sleeping. But yeah stuff certainly wasn't making sense, I don't care what is going on in your life. I ain't helping you out with that man, you must be crazy.

I never had a more dumbfounded reaction as I did to Abducted in Plain Sight when the dad said “he told me he wanted to relieve some stress......so I reached over and started stroking his penis” My mind couldn’t comprehend any of it.

Back
Top Bottom