The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

My main issue with Da 5 Bloods was that they were the same age in the flashbacks as they were in the present but then you had young looking Chadwick Boseman. That **** irked my soul.

Should have used the de aging tech.

I liked it better. In The Irishman the deaging sort of annoyed me, because how it didn't look natural for some of the characters.

And often during flashback scenes you're trying to figure out what actor is who, which causes confusion.

The Banker was a tremendous movie on Apple+. Writing was great, acting was great. Anthony Mackie was fantastic. Halfway through and i was asking my wife if this was a true story. Turned out be a true story.

Highly recommend.

I think that's the only thing I've ever watched on Apple+.

And it will probably remain that way until Tom Hanks movie drops next month.

I assume those new eps they got were s4 which I've watched.

Last I checked s5 got shutdown cuz of covid.

Yup, it was season 4. I ran through it in 2 days. Solid season. Ima need a season 5 sooner or later.

Im not really getting into The Expanse. The story is fresh and original. But the characters are just ok. Iono, its not really holding my attention. Stopped at season 2.

Started Marcella, show is dope soo far. Bout to binge this joint.

I wasn’t impressed with ELITE, until episode 3.
Show is digging in a little bit.
It seemed a little generic up until that episode.
Cooking with grease now.
The broad with HIV is so cute.
Those big eyes are fire.

ELITE is very well written.
I don’t see how they squeeze 3 Seasons out of it, I guess it’s the 6-8episode Seasons that allow such.

Damn Gillian Anderson looking delicious as she ages, no Hannibal.
As she ages? Hell I WOOD when she was on X Files. I remember my early searches on the "Internet" back then found pics of her in a black latex outfit similar to Trinity in The Matrix.
The Banker was a tremendous movie on Apple+. Writing was great, acting was great. Anthony Mackie was fantastic. Halfway through and i was asking my wife if this was a true story. Turned out be a true story.

Highly recommend.
I have a free month subscription to AppleTV, plan on checking out a few things with it. Not paying for another subscription service.
I really dislike Barry Keoghan's face. It is sinister
Agree dude needs another 15/20 years on him and he could play a Bond villian. Unless you reboot the series after Craig and want a young Facebook tycoon with insane money trying to take over the world.

Netflix didn't come up off the guap for CGI, so they just went with how they see themselves in their memories.

Wife and I enjoyed it, I was wondering how in the world Del Roy Lindo was serving in the military as old as he was. LOL. Didn't care was enjoying the story, history, and cinematography.
These Roman broads are super homely and super sexy at the same time. They have a unique type of beauty. Show is kinda messy but the score is fire. Show might be flames, I can’t tell. Onto episode 2.
What show are you referring to?

Wife and I enjoyed it, I was wondering how in the world Del Roy Lindo was serving in the military as old as he was. LOL. Didn't care was enjoying the story, history, and cinematography.
:lol:

They showed the bloods as young men once in a pic and flashback with the actors playing them or photoshopped versions of themselves.

After that, Spike chose to have all the old men appear as they are in the Vietnam flashbacks.
What show are you referring to?
Baby

Finished 13 reasons why-glad it’s over

Started Schitts Creek last night and it’s pretty funny so far-anyone watch this yet?

Finished 13 reasons why-glad it’s over

Started Schitts Creek last night and it’s pretty funny so far-anyone watch this yet?
My wife binged it a month or two ago. Caught a bunch of episodes during that. It's entertaining.

It is terrible. The whole thing was just so cringey.
The only reason why I checked that show out was because they filmed the show in my wife's hometown of Vallejo.

They recently had a liquidation of set pieces from the show too lol.

Watched one episode and had enough.

We need to prepare a list of shows to watch for the imminent drought we're heading for.

Billions just stopped airing with no foreseeable airdate.

I'm rewatching X-Files.

I'm also about to start Perry Mason (2020)

At this point I'm hoping AMC fails and we get straight to VOD movie releases from Hollywood.

My wife has been killing Lennox hill..But i dont trust her taste..is it any good?
its excellent. Posted about it earlier and it’s a must watch if you’re into medical documentaries.
Basically follows a group of doctors (2 neurosurgeons, one obgyn resident, and one ER doctor) in their daily lives both at work with their patients and at home. Some really sad parts, some funny, some inspiring. Very we’ll done imo.
They also have a pandemic episode they filmed that comes out tonight. I can’t wait to check it out.

Catching up on the new season of Outlander. roger is such a piece of crap and an abusive boyfriend. he's partly to blame for what happened to bree. That baby got blonde hair. Want to see Young Ian return and throw a tomahawk into roger's skull.

Hightown is pretty lit. Nice strip club scenes, good sex scenes and raunch.

3 episodes into Hannibal. Not feeling it but I’ll keep watching. The red head journalist is mad annoying lol

Sign me all the way up for the Unsolved Mysteries revival, show used to creep me out as a kid but always found the stories interesting.

I couldn't get through the first episode of Schitts Creek, the humor was beyond cringe for me.

Back
Top Bottom