The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Originally Posted by Wr

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Originally Posted by aepps20

Big Bad Beetleborgs and VR Troopers are also up on Netflix. I'm reliving my childhood. 

tumblr_l45zumaSxl1qc1iql.gif

roll.gif

I don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but That Mitchell and Webb Look is
pimp.gif
Probably my favorite comedic thing like ever
laugh.gif

I don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but That Mitchell and Webb Look is
pimp.gif
Probably my favorite comedic thing like ever
laugh.gif

Currently watching this: 

( In Korean, but has English Subtitles.. )

I_Saw_the_Devil_1.jpg

So far it's.. 
pimp.gif

Currently watching this: 

( In Korean, but has English Subtitles.. )

I_Saw_the_Devil_1.jpg

So far it's.. 
pimp.gif

I strongly recommend I saw the devil, it's a foreign film (Korea) but damn it's so disturbing and superb at the same time. Pretty positive reviews in Rottentomatoes as well (81%). IF you are into violent films watch it, however it's much more than that.

I strongly recommend I saw the devil, it's a foreign film (Korea) but damn it's so disturbing and superb at the same time. Pretty positive reviews in Rottentomatoes as well (81%). IF you are into violent films watch it, however it's much more than that.

Originally Posted by salbah3

Definitely worth checking out. I just want to know who the girl was at Kyung-chul's friend house. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by salbah3

Definitely worth checking out. I just want to know who the girl was at Kyung-chul's friend house. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom