The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

excited for the peeps starting mr. robot. in for a wild ride.

was debating between continuing to watch the expanse (which im kind of bored with) or starting mr. robot. this just made the decision for me :pimp:

i'm fan of rami malek

• Fire
Reactions: sb
Yeah I'm trying to think what other show was big at time but during its run no other show topped it especially given that one long wait inbetween seasons.

GoT was out but it was Sundays and beginning to get bad.

Yeah show was huge, surprised so many didn't touch it. Interesting to see thoughts on S2 though since they get to go through it spoiler free.

I didnt like Mr. Robot. Dude was wayyy too emo for me. I know thats a simple way of looking at it but that **** was mad annoying. 🤷🏽‍♂️
He was a clinically depressed delusional paranoid sexually abused as a child person with antisocial disorder who also suffered from dissociative identity that was a cyber vigilante.

His character gets more interesting as they peeled back the layers and dived more in to him.

I can get saying he was too emo but to me they made it work.

If anyone likes Korean movies & thrillers, me and my girl watched The Call last night on Netflix, not too bad.

He was a clinically depressed delusional paranoid sexually abused as a child person with antisocial disorder who also suffered from dissociative identity that was a cyber vigilante.

His character gets more interesting as they peeled back the layers and dived more in to him.

I can get saying he was too emo but to me they made it work.

Yea I get it, like I said "him being emo" was a simple way of looking at it. I think most people can atleast relate to his anxiety.

But when you get turned off everytime the main character is on screen, the show may not be for you. I watched the first 2 seasons.

This is also why I didnt like The Night Of, I couldnt stand the main character.

Too bad the rest of it was meh. Ive only been OD hating on this show cause the lot of you was hyping it up. :lol: But really...meh.
1607942809238.gif

Too bad the rest of it was meh. Ive only been OD hating on this show cause the lot of you was hyping it up. :lol: But really...meh.

It's not meh, it's just a tad confusing with the number of characters involved that Finn/Sean deal with and some of them weren't that well developed.

I really didn't find it hard. I remember reading you complain about that before and chalked it up to stories with bigger casts not being for you. Some ppl cant keep up with that

Its as simple as there's the (2) family (and some bodyguards/members who you should recognize, this includes Elliot and his cop handler) you should know by their first name after 3 eps. Then there's the ppl they do business with. Only 3 matter; Indian dude who got a son running for mayor, eastern European dude who decides to do business with ruthless African dude, and shorty from the middle east whose country is at war and wants to kill Indian dude.

The unknowns are the Investors and the Sweedish hit squad they hire and the gypsy crew who aren't around for long.

After Sean shuts **** down each episode deals with the elder Dumani as right hand doing damage control for Sean's emotional decisions and each business partner affected so you can get to know their motives and what they're doing to stay in business while the episode also goes in to who killed Finn a bit and deals with Elliot as an undercover.

The show is called Gangs of London. So it's not just gonna be some one gang versus another but multiple gangs since London is pretty diverse now.

It would've been confusing if they decided to really get in to the family's legitimate real estate business or started exploring the cops constables investigating Wallace family.

I found the cast no bigger than the huge cast and multiple character story lines for Lost, The Wire, Boardwalk Empire, and Game of Thrones.

Back
Top Bottom