The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Breaking Bad is
eek.gif

I actually went out and purchased season four.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

I'm nearing the end of How I Met Your Mother & need another show to latch on to. I'll give Sons of Anarchy a look-see. I wish The Walking Dead, season 2 was up because I can never catch it on tv.

Found my new show in Sons of Anarchy
pimp.gif

I gotta take it slow though, perhaps 1 episode a day.

SOA changed my life on some back to back viewings even into season 4 which isn't even on Netflix.
tired.gif

I'm nearing the end of How I Met Your Mother & need another show to latch on to. I'll give Sons of Anarchy a look-see. I wish The Walking Dead, season 2 was up because I can never catch it on tv.

pimp.gif

SOA changed my life on some back to back viewings even into season 4 which isn't even on Netflix.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by cap1229

pimp.gif

tired.gif

Happened to me. I just went ahead and purchased Seaspn 4 of Breaking Bad and watched it in 2 days.
laugh.gif

The Elmo documentary was pretty good. I didn't know the dude that did his voice was black. Not a date movie but something interesting to watch while you clean your room or something.

The Elmo documentary was pretty good. I didn't know the dude that did his voice was black. Not a date movie but something interesting to watch while you clean your room or something.

Man From Earth was such a dope movie. Movies like that seem like a lost art nowadays.

Man From Earth was such a dope movie. Movies like that seem like a lost art nowadays.

Finished How I met your Mother and the Avengers cartoon haha. Gotta try to watch The Killing. Also need to try Breaking Bad.

Back
Top Bottom