The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Breaking Bad and Fringe season 5 is available now!

I seen all of Breaking Bad, but I been stuck on season 3 of Fringe for awhile now. It might be a Fringe Binge weekend for me!

^
I'm in the middle of Fringe season 3 too. Show slowed down a little for me and I lost interest. Will start it up again and finish it up.

New movies were added... the Bonds are back.

Breakfast Club, Zodiac, Born on the Fourth of July, Days of Thunder, Do the Right Thing, and many others

New movies were added... the Bonds are back.

Breakfast Club, Zodiac, Born on the Fourth of July, Days of Thunder, Do the Right Thing, and many others

Wasn't Do The right thing always on Netflix? I guessed they removed it some time ago, huh?

If you like raunchy comedies like The Hangover, I recommend KLOWN.

It's foreign and it has subtitles, but it is hilarious. Reminded me a lot of Curb Your Enthusiasm as well

Just started the fourth season of Arrested Development. After watching all the previous seasons, I now understand why some people consider it one of the best sitcoms ever.

Just started the fourth season of Arrested Development. After watching all the previous seasons, I now understand why some people consider it one of the best sitcoms ever.

Just finished Season 1 of Luther. Definitely a great show. Pick up Season 2 when I get home to catch up to Season 3 which just premiered.

Back
Top Bottom