The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

bruhs, black mirror is dope. they have to make more episodes per season.

Last edited:
What are good new films on Netflix?

Like 2014 and on.

feb 10

feb is looking pretty wack though...march and april has a lot of their orginal series

February
Monday, February 16
12:01 a.m. PT - Better Call Saul - Non-US TV Series Release

Friday, February 19
12:01 a.m. PT - LOVE - TV Series

Thursday, February 26
12:01 a.m. PT - Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon: Sword Of Destiny - Movie
12:01 a.m. PT - Fuller House - TV Series

March
Friday, March 4
12:01 a.m. PT - House Of Cards Season 4 - TV Series

Friday, March 11
12:01 a.m. PT - Flaked - TV Series

Friday, March 18
12:01 a.m. PT - Daredevil Season 2 - TV Series
12:01 a.m. PT - Pee-wee's Big Holiday - original movie

April
Friday, April 1
12:01 a.m. PT - The Ranch - TV Series
12:01 a.m. PT - Lost & Found Music Studios - Tween Show

Friday, April 15
12:01 a.m. PT - Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt Season 2 - TV Series
12:01 a.m. PT - Kong: King of the Apes - Animated Kids Series

February 19th it streams.

Food historian, anthropologist, nutritionist, and author (The Botany of Desire, The Omnivore's Dilemma, In Defense of Food) Michael Pollan has partnered with Netflix for a brand new series called Cooked. Here's a first look at the trailer for the new show, which was shot and produced by Oscar-winning filmmaker Alex Gibney (Steve Jobs: The Man in the Machine, Taxi to the Dark Side, Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room). The series is meant to examine "the primal human need to cook" and is based on the idea that in order to properly nourish the human body, reclaim lost parts of our culture, and "restore balance to our lives" we must return to the kitchen and set raw food aflame. Is cooking what sets us apart from animals? Are we losing both nutrition and culture by eating out and ingesting food of dubious and curious nutritional value? Cooked will blow the door open on where we are as a culture — around the world — and how we can right ourselves while moving forward into an ever greater unknown.

In :smokin

Tried parks and rec a while back and couldn't get passed a couple episodes. Gave it another try after reading this thread, after a week I'm 3 seasons in smh lol. Chris Pratt's character is too damn funny.

For non Cosby fans... Came out today.

Norman and Norma Bates are still the cutest couple on television. :nthat: :wow: :smokin I wouldn't be shocked if there was some real chemistry between the actors on-set.

Norman and Norma Bates are still the cutest couple on television. :nthat: :wow: :smokin I wouldn't be shocked if there was some real chemistry between the actors on-set.

Just started season 3. Is this guy norman the stud of Oregon? He always finds himself in the company of attractive females.

Since Top Boy has been mentioned a couple of times in the last few pages. I was listening to an old school grime mix the other day and I came across Sully

Since Top Boy has been mentioned a couple of times in the last few pages. I was listening to an old school grime mix the other day and I came across Sully

You guys didn't know he was a rapper? London Town is still one of my favorites, but Grime Street is the one.

Buress' show was ok..   He had a couple funny bits, but over all I got bored.  Might have been because the crowd seemed Weak...  Didn't get the vibe there were really into it.   Guess I'm just use to Active crowds, Similar to Kevin Hart's...   Kevin Knows how to work a room and get everyone energized!!

Makes for a better performance/Show.....

Tried parks and rec a while back and couldn't get passed a couple episodes. Gave it another try after reading this thread, after a week I'm 3 seasons in smh lol. Chris Pratt's character is too damn funny.
This is how I feel...  Watched 2 eps.   Never went back.    Think I'll give it another shot!!  

Back
Top Bottom