The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

The detroit pal league is cold blooded. We all played when we were younger but now them youngstas 6 foot in 5th grade. They still ain't Texas good tho

I figured them Midwest boys are official. Detroit would be an intersting *** series with all the sht that's going on with the city/schools etc...and the effect on the kids playing football.

I figured them Midwest boys are official. Detroit would be an intersting *** series with all the sht that's going on with the city/schools etc...and the effect on the kids playing football.
Bro idk a exact number but most of them Lil ****** go on to play college ball and some make it to the league. I went out and watched a few games 2 summers ago and couldn't believe these dudes were 10/11

Can't wait for Bloodline next week.

Also gonna check out Peaky Blinders.

Last edited:
Can't wait for Bloodline next week.

Also gonna check out Peaky Blinders.
This needs to go ahead and leak man.

I got the whole weekend off with literally nothing to do but wash the truck, mow the yard and put on 4 lbs.

Going to be scavenging the depths of the Dark Webs looking for some good tele.

Next wk when exactly? i need answers its gonna be a long wknd
lol, I believe 12am PST/3am EST next Friday morning. a-friend there are so many other quality shows out on Netflix I'm sure you can find something to watch. Pretty sure Netflix originals never leak but i could be wrong.

Supposedly narcos season 2 got pushed back because netflix and Univision are joining together to film a el chapo series.

Season two will be the last but man they should keep the seasons going after escobar gets murked and switch to cartel story line

Started watching Top Boy, good so far.

Slang is crazy
laugh.gif
"you got the food bruv"

Back
Top Bottom