The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Finished Cocaine Cowboys. It was fine, but it did not need to be six parts.

I watched the first part yesterday, will not be watching the rest of it. I'm not that interested in cocaine dealers. Plus I've had my fill with snowfall.

Starting watching Outer Banks season2 cause my cousin is over watching.... man I'm hooked. :lol:
Sara can F all the way off.
"You looked glad"....
Jon B should have said "Yeah that fool killed my dad, framed me for murder, then tried to have me killed. How the f should I look?"

Also Topper a snake and his whole demeanor makes me sick.

They need to end all American. But the episode where they went to visit an hbcu made it obvious they are going to draw this out for atleast 2 more seasons. :rofl:

Dudes been in high school forever, never doing any class work.

They making a spin off show, that episode was the gateway episode to that. Think it focuses on the Baseball player, and different cast.

Outer Banks is so damn trash, but I still watch it. :smh:

“Does this thing go any faster?”
“Idk, the speedometer doesn’t work!”

Sarah is the show’s only redeeming quality.

They making a spin off show, that episode was the gateway episode to that. Think it focuses on the Baseball player, and different cast.

Yea....I kinda figured that. I hate baseball so I probably will not be watching.

Last edited:
OB was a fun watch but everything was a reach lol. Made lupins adventures and escapes seem average. Like the writers of Power wrote this lol.

I thought it was going to air on FX (only/at first) so I was waiting to watch.
As a Comcast/Xfinity subscriber it's really annoying that they are doing these exclusives on Hulu. I mean you got regular shows on FX, Dave on FXX and now some FX on Hulu stuff smh. That show looks entertaining so I'll find another way to watch lol.

Reservation dogs is soo good. I just hate the weekly episode format. I need binge tv

hit and run was cool. I only watched it cause my wife,Sanaa, is in it and I wanted to support her. You know, husbandly stuff.

Anyone watch blood red sky ?
I did and I actually kind of enjoyed it but the little kid in it definitely needs to get smacked up.

Watching Chicago Med
I hate that show so much though. I never seen so much blatant disregard for authority ever. And no one ever suffers any consequences because they always happen to be right when they go rogue.

I have oddly been somewhat schadenfreudian lately and been hate watching shows lately. I started to watch S1E1 a few weeks ago and fell asleep. I just switched to this mainly because I need a new set of characters to be peeved at and the description you gave about how out of pocket the cast acts sounds like it fits the bill.

Show is wild already and I’m only on Episode 2. Episode 1 had that subway crash and influx of patients. Now in Episode 2 you got a 14 year old being rushed in and her baby being found in a backpack in an alley two blocks away with an epic rap sheet (substance abuse, solicitation) and facing abandonment and attempted murder charges :wow:

Edit: Cashflow Cashflow man I see what you’re saying already. The Asian dude doing that procedure he wasn’t qualified for that almost required a hysterectomy on the 14 y/o because he goofed :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
I did and I actually kind of enjoyed it but the little kid in it definitely needs to get smacked up.

I have oddly been somewhat schadenfreudian lately and been hate watching shows lately. I started to watch S1E1 a few weeks ago and fell asleep. I just switched to this mainly because I need a new set of characters to be peeved at and the description you gave about how out of pocket the cast acts sounds like it fits the bill.

Show is wild already and I’m only on Episode 2. Episode 1 had that subway crash and influx of patients. Now in Episode 2 you got a 14 year old being rushed in and her baby being found in a backpack in an alley two blocks away with an epic rap sheet (substance abuse, solicitation) and facing abandonment and attempted murder charges :wow:

Edit: Cashflow Cashflow man I see what you’re saying already. The Asian dude doing that procedure he wasn’t qualified for that almost required a hysterectomy on the 14 y/o because he goofed :smh: :lol:

I pretty much binged the show. Im on S5 E9 or something. Ngl some episodes I kinda had as white noise as I was doing something else but I got the gist of it. I like the show a lot, just too much forced lovey relationships is probably my only complaint.

BLACK SUMMER!!!

bruh just finished that ep where the dudes link up together and find the pale horse

holy hell that was one ride... it felt too real..on some street stuff....i dont want to spoil anything but damn

I guess I have to try Blood Red Sky again. I got halfway through and lost interest and stopped it. I didn't think it was that good at all.

Started Outer Banks cuz this thread always mentions it.

Pretty goofy but I'm curious to see where this goes lol

I checked out paper tigers last night. About some ex-karate students who used to be legends back in their primes. They’re in 40s-50s , all washed up, doing their own things, and their mentor gets killed.

Overall, I liked it. was fun movie, had some funny moments, but kind of what you’d expect in a karate movie. Reminds me of cobra Kai with more comedy elements. If you’re looking for some academy award winning acting or deep story, this isn’t for you.

Back
Top Bottom