--- THE OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS THREAD --- OFFSEASON THREAD

What Are You Concerned About Heading Into This Season???

• Brady turning 40

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Safety

• Gostkowski

• Total voters
Felger&Mazz are annoying at times but I can't front, they're on point on some takes. I listened to their episode yesterday (sans both dudes) and I agree that Solder ain't worth THAT much. Bedard brought the goods and it's hard to ignore (and weird) the kind of uncertainty we're dealing with right now. It was a cool episode overall, though, kinda feels like the 05-06 season #CaldwellSZN.

The lack of FA signings is expected but it's hard not to feel a lil jelly that the rest of the teams in our division are strapping up while we're "standing pat."

In all seriousness, the passive aggressiveness attitude in our team gotta stop. Sam Wickersham wrote the piece like he's Zemo in Civil War :lol:

Whatever happens, happens and I hope the team figures this s*** out.

We got highly paid, grown-*** men acting like yutes on social media :lol:

Props on Butler though, it'd be hard to find someone like him in the future.

Oh yeah, dudes on Felger&Mazz yesterday were talking about a rookie the Pats got last year and they said he was Wes Welker Lite :nerd:

Clayborn & Hill

Thoughts? Seems like a good signing. I can see Hill battling up in training camp with Gillislee. Either of em could be cut but I think BB will keep em both.

Hill fits a need in the backfield since we don't really have a power guy. I think Gillislee's days are probably numbered.

The Clayborn signing I like. Needed a dude with his skillset that we missed sorely last year. Pretty agile for a big dude. Hope he's consistent.

We also got an OT from Seattle. Don't know much about him though.

That Scar dude worked wonders. Though during the SB media night he said that he doesn't know if he'll be back next season. Doubt that he retires this year, though, BB bout to tell to retire with him...

NEXT YEAR :frown:

loljk

Need a solid addition to our linebacking corps. Priority on speed and athleticism preferably.

Shore up that D and we're good!

I think if Gronk intends to leave (disgusting to even think about Gronk leaving :sick::smh::frown:), I think we have a chance to land Ebron. But it would be nice to add depth at TE.

Missin the Chico/Gronk combo...

Gut feeling tells me that he MIGHT announce his decision during Wrestlemania just to mess with our feels...

:nerd:

1-1-900x460.jpg

:lol: i can't lie...i love him but his whole off the field schtick is getting kind of annoying

can't fault him though

Fo'real man! Lol

Media here dubbin Brady and Gronk as "Planet Players" and one of the sources said they're unhappy because they're under-appreciated.

I do think Gronk will be back, though. I'd give him another year injury-free, get paid, and he can do whatever he wants next year. Same with Brady.

I like them both but man... it has become WAAAY TOO PETTY.

He made the Pro Bowl 7 times?!

But yeah, heard about this earlier on the radio. They speculated that this could be the reason why we're signing a bunch of ST players like Bolden and others cuz we might lose him to the Steelers

I hope he comes back. |l

IMO, Deatrich Wise and Derek Rivers will have breakout years next season. Both of 'em are young; Wise showed flashes and Rivers did well in training camp before tearing his ACL.

It's a good thing we're strapping up on D-line by adding a lot of depth, but LBs need fixing BADLY.

I think Patterson could see some mins during games other than returning kicks/punts. He's gotta have some skill in him to be a difference maker. If I was him, I'd show out and cash out somewhere when the deal is up. I mean that has become a trend for most players we had.

Back
Top Bottom