THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

new Nike store opening less than a mile from me on the 25th. hopefully they have good stuff on opening day and those NXTs

new Nike store opening less than a mile from me on the 25th. hopefully they have good stuff on opening day and those NXTs
Heck yea!! Keep me posted. I wish I lived close to a Nike store. The nearest ones are all headed out the city. Usually 35- more than an hour away.

Heck yea!! Keep me posted. I wish I lived close to a Nike store. The nearest ones are all headed out the city. Usually 35- more than an hour away.
good and bad for me. lol. will def need a lot of self discipline and hide my credit cards. its beside trader joes which i go at least twice a week. so dangerous! but i will def pay it forward to all the help i got from all Kobe threads. if i dont see any Kobes in there opening dayn ill be pissed. itll be cool if they invite Kobe to the opening day.

That white pair is a double up for me. 1 to wear & 1 to play in. 
wait, if you're playing in them they you're wearing them. What do you mean 1 to wear and 1 to play in? I'm kidding I know what you meant lol
good and bad for me. lol. will def need a lot of self discipline and hide my credit cards. its beside trader joes which i go at least twice a week. so dangerous! but i will def pay it forward to all the help i got from all Kobe threads. if i dont see any Kobes in there opening dayn ill be pissed. itll be cool if they invite Kobe to the opening day.
Yea, I'd be in there at least 4 x a week until I learned the best days new drops come in. I've asked them before and some said Tuesdays/Thursdays, others said everyday so don't know who t believe.

I wish I knew immediately what my local House of Hoops did with the Kobe's that didn't sell and where they shipped them to so I can go cop

Yea you definitely need self discipline, or you can spot the heat and tell your friends and cop for people. That'd be a nice gesture. lol

Has anyone seen the black/white color way in stores lately? Only place I can find them are on NDC, but need that price to drop a little more before I pull the trigger

MAY / MAY

12th - NIKE KOBE AD NXT - 882049-100

12th - NIKE KOBE AD 'BLACK GUM' - 852425-064

13th - NIKE KOBE AD 'FLIP THE SWITCH'- 852425-004

JUNE / JUNE

3th - NIKE KOBE AD - 852425-107

3th - NIKE KOBE AD NXT - 882049-007

wait, if you're playing in them they you're wearing them. What do you mean 1 to wear and 1 to play in? I'm kidding I know what you meant lol

Yea, I'd be in there at least 4 x a week until I learned the best days new drops come in. I've asked them before and some said Tuesdays/Thursdays, others said everyday so don't know who t believe.
I wish I knew immediately what my local House of Hoops did with the Kobe's that didn't sell and where they shipped them to so I can go cop

Yea you definitely need self discipline, or you can spot the heat and tell your friends and cop for people. That'd be a nice gesture. lol

They were sent back to Nike. Footlocker has a return to vendor deal with them.
Will end in in a outlet somewhere in your region

Also, restocks could be any day of week but from years of buying at HOH I'd say Monday & Fridays.

Last edited:
For you BIg Footers who find the sz 13 a bit snug, the Hyper Violets are available in a sz 13.5 on Nike site right now

MAY / MAY

12th - NIKE KOBE AD NXT - 882049-100

12th - NIKE KOBE AD 'BLACK GUM' - 852425-064

13th - NIKE KOBE AD 'FLIP THE SWITCH'- 852425-004

JUNE / JUNE

3th - NIKE KOBE AD - 852425-107

3th - NIKE KOBE AD NXT - 882049-007
why do you have flip the switch listed as may 13th..? 
May 12 black gum
so its confirmed there is no time to shine releasing then?

Back
Top Bottom