THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Capture+_2017-10-04-04-50-01.png

Sounds interesting. But anyone know what color sail is?

"According to some websites there are two colors called sail and they are definitely shades of gray, not white."

Sounds interesting. But anyone know what color sail is?

"According to some websites there are two colors called sail and they are definitely shades of gray, not white."

Nike has been using "Sail" as a cream/off white type of colour. They released AJ1's and AF1 Jewels in the sail colourway this year.

Attachments

• air-jordan-1-high-sail-3-700x468.jpg
    air-jordan-1-high-sail-3-700x468.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 12
Nike has been using "Sail" as a cream/off white type of colour. They released AJ1's and AF1 Jewels in the sail colourway this year.

Thanks for the explanation. So a black and cream/off white or possibly gray seems like an interesting colorway.

Are we getting Kobe a.d. mid IDs??? When the 1st a.d.s dropped, We got Ids right away...

Are we getting Kobe a.d. mid IDs??? When the 1st a.d.s dropped, We got Ids right away...

Good question, i'd like to know. However I would be content with those all blacks above and the inlines from this weekend. Matter of fact, my last 3 pairs of Kobe ID (IX, X, XI) were all inline clones I made due to no real inline releases.

I'm still thinking we see another shoe in January or Feb. I could be wrong but that's my thoughts.

I'm still thinking we see another shoe in January or Feb. I could be wrong but that's my thoughts.

Yeah I’m with you, it’d be weird if Nike just released a new Kobe model and didn’t promote it as such. Usually they have Kobe give his thoughts on the new model at some kind of event.

Devin Booker’s P.E.’s. They are clean! I wish they would have dropped these :/

Attachments

• 137607BF-2CD7-462E-BF7F-5D23BF260DF1.jpeg
    137607BF-2CD7-462E-BF7F-5D23BF260DF1.jpeg
    232.8 KB · Views: 132
Back
Top Bottom