THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Debating....can pick up the eastbay purple pairs for $110 or make my own ID for $160....cant decide. I would just do both but I'm looking at picking up some Concords this weekend

Get both. Kobe's over everything

But how you getting the purple pair for $110? They don't allow us to use coupon codes on Kobe's.

But he said it was a lakers CW lol Kobe is retired homie... lebron is the new king in LA ha

Lakers first!!!!!

I grew up on Kobe. He was my entire childhood. He’s the reason I became a Lakers fan, a hooper and a basketball junkie. I’m a Lakers fan first tho and ready and excited for the next chapter. I’m also not trying to wear a jersey Kobe never wore. I’ll wear Brons with my jersey as soon as nike decided to get off their lazy a** and release a Lakers colorway. :angry:

75B92CE2-E1CD-4DF6-BD24-9DBBAE8B4A54.jpeg
BB18EE5C-8C10-4484-9E9B-C2BB07F07C21.gif

Another pair won’t hurt, especially this one I’ve been eyeing.

NDC need to come with some new options on the AD Exodus ID

What specific options are you looking for?

1) Some type of flyknit on possibly the toe box area
2) iridescent heel
3) change the color on the little line on the outrigger
4) Wish we could change the color of the Mamba logo on the inner side

NDC need to come with some new options on the AD Exodus ID

What specific options are you looking for?

1) Some type of flyknit on possibly the toe box area
2) iridescent heel
3) change the color on the little line on the outrigger
4) Wish we could change the color of the Mamba logo on the inner side

Agree with all above but can we get a volt option too! They gotta do something with the toe box bc it looks awful! More crinkled than your great great great grandparents

Agree with all above but can we get a volt option too! They gotta do something with the toe box bc it looks awful! More crinkled than your great great great grandparents

Man that toe box criinkle looks nice asf ----------------> for a ninja boot lol
I don't like it either. Would definitely change that ish. Volt option would be loud and nice asf too. Good ones bro gwizzle gwizzle

Today is the last day for that EB code for those Kobe AD Exodus.
Code can be used on the moon particles, black-purple, red, blue, yellow, green and purple colorways.

Back
Top Bottom