THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

I'm usually a 9 in most ball shoes, but I literally had a whole width of a thumb in between my big toe and the front of the shoe.

I tried the 8.5 and it felt better, probably half of a thumb width of room.  I usually wear double socks or thick socks so this would be perfect.

I'm gonna really drill into these shoes.  I'm still happy with the first impression.

I really think people should try it in store first and even cop if it's on sale or within budget.

Take the shoe reviews with a grain of salt.. or at least find reviewer who has a similar game to you..

QFT

I tried on in store and was really impressed with the fit, flexibility and cushion. Will definitely get a pair for basketball once the right colorway comes out. All-Star edition maybe? (hopefully if one releases, I'm sure Derozan will have on an all star colorway).

For any Chi-town NTers hoping the price would drop. 

I need the white joints to get to this price. Got a gift card from work that'll still have $25 on it after this price. 

Last edited:

For any Chi-town NTers hoping the price would drop. 

I need the white joints to get to this price. Got a gift card from work that'll still have $25 on it after this price. 
For these to already be half off when this shoe is still pretty new shows Nike's full retail prices are BS. 

Last edited:
would not hesitate to get a pair for that price, hopefully it's true fot all FTL

but that FTL still has the XI Muse?

For these to already be half off when this shoe is still pretty new shows Nike's full retail prices are BS. 
Exactly! I haven't seen this happen since they (stores in TN) cut the price of the Kobe 1 in half a week after it came out. Nike has gone up on price every year since the Kobe V. I understand they've added new tech to each shoe, but Nike has also become greedy. Although I personally love this shoe, it still should've been priced at $120 tops. Why pay more just cause it has Kobes' name on it but not any premium materials?

So can anyone confirm this price and/or that FTL will price match?

I just showed the pic to my friend at FTL and he laughed and said "won't be long". Their's were still at $160.

I called the nearest FTL and was told to wait 6 months :rofl:

I told her I'd make her a bet that it'll be discounted within a month and she just laughed.

I called the nearest FTL and was told to wait 6 months
roll.gif

I told her I'd make her a bet that it'll be discounted within a month and she just laughed.
Most Foot Locker employees are idiots. 

Last edited:
Can't believe the grey ones were so limited. Did Nike pull the stock back because the sole was chipping?? I sent that pair back that I had with the chipped sole and they're nowhere to be found besides the high markup on Ebay

yup, that shot was unbelievable!  it was so painful to watch, and even now watching the replay.  but i knew it would be a tough road game for the dubs, however i assumed that whiteside would kill it in the paint even more!!  great win for the Heat!

I'm just looking for a reason to cop the AD's right now lol. I am wanting to go in but I am just picking up whatever 11's are left while I can.$80

you can make something similar to iggy on iD, but there is no yellow option for the tongue logo and no swoosh speckling option.

Back
Top Bottom