THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

that’s my favorite too. But it’s one of those shoes that looks good aesthetically, but weird when they are on you. Perhaps they only look good if you are like 6’6 or something.

To me they look good when covered with jeans, they look weird if you can see the entire shoe.

Just my opinion.

I like the right leg, not the left.

1581138254569.jpeg

copping the Masterpiece manually, back during the chaotic NDC F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 days was a highlight of my sneaker obsession
I copped a pair of MPs during those time too. Not sure if I preferred the craziness of F5ing to this SNKRS app trash nowadays.
Ended up selling them at the time to help pay for some books for college. Really regretting it now though. At least I have the MC Lows but they aren't the same.

I copped a pair of MPs during those time too. Not sure if I preferred the craziness of F5ing to this SNKRS app trash nowadays.
Ended up selling them at the time to help pay for some books for college. Really regretting it now though. At least I have the MC Lows but they aren't the same.
The low is way better than the high. Any colorway. Love my MC 9 lows

Throwback collection pic to 2015. This picture won me 1 of 3 spots (for best Kobe collections in the world at the time) at the Kobe X blackout event in LA to display 20 pairs of Kobe's and then got to also meet Kobe at the event. Such a dope moment. Wish Nike still did more events like this.
kobe collection.jpg
kobe blackout event display.jpg

kobe blackout event display 1.jpg

Last edited:
*whistle*
fashion Flagrant foul
Under armour socks with nike shoes!!!???!!?

I hoop in Nike socks with my Adidas kicks :nthat:
Not any more though - because it's straight Kobe's from here on out. Hopefully I'll still be able to purchase pairs once all of my current pairs get beat up.

Back
Top Bottom