THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Happy birthday Mamba 🐍
81FDD5A2-4322-4A74-95F9-234F22D0D668.jpeg

Didn't encounter that. It had 500 error earlier but loads fine now. Nothing to buy there unless you want to donate.
Screenshot_20200823_145458.jpg
Screenshot_20200823_145430.jpg
Screenshot_20200823_145444.jpg
Screenshot_20200823_145412.jpg
Thanks for the heads up. It's crazy cuz the site seemed like it crashed. Still really just sad that none of my actual sneaker heads and friends couldn't get the Big Stage today bc of resellers. :/

Be also sick of the fools who pay.

It’d be nice if the sneaker community united and refused to buy Kobe’s from resellers but that’s won’t happen.

Nike also needs to be made aware financially that we don’t respect their “Limited” sneakers specifically in this case with the Kobe’s.

Honestly, you're never going to get the many disparate folks that are in this hobby/business to unite and not pay resell. It's a tragedy of the commons problem. But what could happen--still unlikely, but not impossible--is to get the reselling sites to refuse to allow sales of new Kobe's above retail + fees for the next X years. That wouldn't totally kill the resale market, but it'd come close. And sites would be more willing to do it since you're talking about a limited time period, it would only be a few releases, and they would get the good press from stopping people from profiting off of Kobe's death.

Honestly, you're never going to get the many disparate folks that are in this hobby/business to unite and not pay resell. It's a tragedy of the commons problem. But what could happen--still unlikely, but not impossible--is to get the reselling sites to refuse to allow sales of new Kobe's above retail + fees for the next X years. That wouldn't totally kill the resale market, but it'd come close. And sites would be more willing to do it since you're talking about a limited time period, it would only be a few releases, and they would get the good press from stopping people from profiting off of Kobe's death.

That’s a good idea of have long sites listing the prices not allowing resellers to overcharge for newly released Kobe’s.

Be also sick of the fools who pay.
It’d be nice if the sneaker community united and refused to buy Kobe’s from resellers but that’s won’t happen.
Unfortunately once a person misses out on a purchase from retailers, they’re running up to resellers like
This to the 100th level. At this point i cant even get mad at resellers or Nike any more because were the ones that have allowed it.
But on a positive note....MAMBA!! "then..now...and forever." Totally stole that quote but i think its fitting lol.
NtMambaDay1.png

NtMambaDay3.png

NtMambaDay2.png

This to the 100th level. At this point i cant even get mad at resellers or Nike any more because were the ones that have allowed it.
But on a positive note....MAMBA!! "then..now...and forever." Totally stole that quote but i think its fitting lol.
NtMambaDay1.png

NtMambaDay3.png

NtMambaDay2.png

Nice collection!

Sorry but seeing the prices on today’s shoes, there’s no way I’m supporting resellers flipping kobes kicks for that much on the secondary market. Just disgusting. I don’t even wanna see what the 5x and undefeated pack are gonna go for when I strike out

Sometimes my fellow sneaker addicts baffle me. People paying hundreds more right now for the crap Big Stages and mediocre 5X pairs than for the Chaos, the only protro V colorway Kobe ever actually wore. ****ing wacky.

Back
Top Bottom