THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

SmartSelect_20201001-005322_Chrome.jpg

I need this mf in my life,,,if I have to buy a BOT I will jst to scoop this puppy

If you live in Los Angeles check your Nike outlets today, employee said these Kobe’s should be at all the local outlets. Nike Watts and East LA has these as of 12:10pm 10/12/20 and with $20 off so $169 out the door. Nike Watts also gives a free t shirt with the purchase
972477DE-E786-4170-8E74-3B1940F7C9FC.jpeg

anything in San Ysidro Outlet?Mexican Border in EsDee

Bots overrated. Even if you have one, without the right setup, it ain't gonna work. Plus you just played yourself dumping all that money into the bot, proxies, server time, etc.

SP just went shopify so that's probably gonna be oos real quick. Even with the jig for shopify, it'll most likely be oos before you can complete purchase. SNKRS or bust for me

bots are only worth it if you hit multiples and resell to make up the cost of the bot.
Plus you can use a bot on every release depending on the bot instead of paying resell on every pair you want. We all know why the “ you were not selected emails” get sent and that’s bots which only change and get better when releases change. Some bots are really expensive some aren’t but you also get what you pay for. If you want to guarantee a hit or multiple get a good bot and flip the extra pairs to recoup cost

Poster said he would buy a bot JUST for this release, that’s why I said it’s not worth it...but if you’re telling him to become a reseller that’s a different conversation.

I mean even if he never used the bot again, hit on enough pairs on this release and you (at a minimum) get your pair for free.

I mean even if he never used the bot again, hit on enough pairs on this release and you (at a minimum) get your pair for free.

Just being realistic here, because this release is in a few days. You'd have to research bots, proxies, etc...figure out how all of that works, get your equipment and software set up, test runs, etc. On top of that, on release day know that you are competing against professional resellers who have better set ups and know exactly what they're doing. More than likely you'd end up with an expensive L and no shoes...but I suppose there is a chance you'd get lucky, if that's a risk you're willing to take.

Just being realistic here, because this release is in a few days. You'd have to research bots, proxies, etc...figure out how all of that works, get your equipment and software set up, test runs, etc. On top of that, on release day know that you are competing against professional resellers who have better set ups and know exactly what they're doing. More than likely you'd end up with an expensive L and no shoes...but I suppose there is a chance you'd get lucky, if that's a risk you're willing to take.

Thanks for the hope, insight and kind words

1602653730708.gif

Yeah, maybe it is somewhere in here, but for those who own the Proto 5s what is the cushion setup? Are all of the retro Kobes thus far made without zoom? I have only purchased the 81PT GAME Kobe 1, because I wanted that colorway which Nike didn't release when the shoe first dropped. Then to hear that the Proto 4s were falsely marketed having zoom was a huge disappointment and enough disrespect to make never buy another Nike again.

Back
Top Bottom