THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

one if the easiest pickups this year, just had to get up off my *** and go to HOH...[emoji]128557[/emoji], clean basic colorway.

It's tempting since they are originally 160 but I feel like this won't be rare down the line.We'll find all of them for $79 easily so I am going to hold out

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought the AD feels more comfortable than the PG1. I tried the PG on and it ran really small and it has the bootie sleeve. I did like the forefoot zoom on the PG. personally I would go with the AD but that's just me.
Not just you. I took back the PG1 got the Ducks pair. Yea, the A.D. is overpriced, but I like how it performs on the court. 

It's tempting since they are originally 160 but I feel like this won't be rare down the line.We'll find all of them for $79 easily so I am going to hold out

I mean greys really didn't go in discount? They're kinda gone from stores from what I've seen

I really just want navy's. Almost copped the black off impulse but not a fan of em. Price is cheap tho.

I mean greys really didn't go in discount? They're kinda gone from stores from what I've seen

I really just want navy's. Almost copped the black off impulse but not a fan of em. Price is cheap tho.
I got the greys from FootLocker a month ago for 119.99. It was the last in my size in the warehouse and got very lucky to get it though.  That shoe was deceptively hard to get.  In my opinion it is the best colorway of the AD so far.  

Not sure if NT is a blessing or a curse :lol:

Wasn't really planning on buying anymore shoes then the Oreo XIs or blk/wht ADs prices were post and just couldn't resist especially with the extra $10 survey/vip discounts.

Been trying to avoid the outlet thread too for this reason.

Last edited:

I got the greys from FootLocker a month ago for 119.99. It was the last in my size in the warehouse and got very lucky to get it though.  That shoe was deceptively hard to get.  In my opinion it is the best colorway of the AD so far.  
​I was at a nike outlet and saw these on the hash. They were on sale for $112 (it was a return). It was my size and everything, I was at a point where I really was trying to get out of the sneaker game for a little bit and be a lot more selective so I passed. Now that ive picked up a few AD's I really regret passing on them. Ive thought about going the ebay route but I'm just hoping I get a chance to find them somewhere down the line.

​I was at a nike outlet and saw these on the hash. They were on sale for $112 (it was a return). It was my size and everything, I was at a point where I really was trying to get out of the sneaker game for a little bit and be a lot more selective so I passed. Now that ive picked up a few AD's I really regret passing on them. Ive thought about going the ebay route but I'm just hoping I get a chance to find them somewhere down the line.
They pop in and out of stock every now and then on the footlocker sites.  I would just keep an eye on it.

Idk man both the HOH I frequent they were no where to be seen for the last month or two and usually everything sits

I found it odd. I actually like the grey pair minus the metallic crap in th heel

went to the store and saw the blk/wht AD on sale for $79.99, tried on my usual 10.5.....very disappointed with the shoe as if nike degraded the XI instead of upgrading it, imo its not worth it even for that price
tired.gif

I respect everyone's opinion on the AD's. I have found them to be great for casual wear. Cannot comment on performance though.

I went to hoh a few days ago and tried on the kobe AD. I was also disappointed with these. They felt very stiff. I think I will just cop a pair of Kobe 11 em cloaks for $99, they were a lot more comfortable.

I went to hoh a few days ago and tried on the kobe AD. I was also disappointed with these. They felt very stiff. I think I will just cop a pair of Kobe 11 em cloaks for $99, they were a lot more comfortable.

Cant go wrong with those $99 Oreos...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom