THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Got EA but now’s it’s saying sold out and not purchased anymore 😩😩😩 just my luck
C001D0F0-845C-4D9F-8971-49E288D8A7FC.png
AD0BF33E-5D58-424E-BAA8-A4CF062CFF7F.png
if you got order confirmation you should be straight, I wouldn’t worry about it until Nike tells you they cancelled your order.

How did you get the price reduction?
Birthday discount must’ve auto applied (10% off)

Which makes sense why it worked because there is no coupon code, any purchase made through Nike in that time frame under said account gets automatically discounted

If the next two releases like this I’m gonna hang up my Kobe shoe game purchase life. It should not be this hard to buy a pair of shoes man. This it out of control. I literally used to could walk into the mall and get my Kobe’s no sweat. I also could buy off Nike.com (before snkrs) with ease. I love kobe and his shoes but this is not right.

Birthday discount must’ve auto applied (10% off)

Which makes sense why it worked because there is no coupon code, any purchase made through Nike in that time frame under said account gets automatically discounted

Interesting, because they used to tell me that birthday discounts weren't available for SNKRS purchases

If the next two releases like this I’m gonna hang up my Kobe shoe game purchase life. It should not be this hard to buy a pair of shoes man. This it out of control. I literally used to could walk into the mall and get my Kobe’s no sweat. I also could buy off Nike.com (before snkrs) with ease. I love kobe and his shoes but this is not right.

If it's the OC6s, it probably will be since that was rumored to be the next protro before the Nike contract expired.

The fact that a sneaker dedicated to Kobe's deceased daughter is reselling for $1k is absurd. Capitalism rules the world

Sneaker game as a whole is like this for real, social media and the internet changed everything for sneakers. It put sneaker hype through the stratosphere—a small sneaker store can have an exclusive release and the whole world can know about it in minutes

I miss those days of just walking in stores and copping too but I think it’s impossible to go back to that now. We lost convenience but gained access in a sense

Man.

I don’t know everyone’s financial situation but I’m not going to judge a regular dude who may be living paycheck to paycheck that hit on these and has a chance to flip for a couple hundred bucks. I wouldn’t do it, but that’s just me.

I will judge the reseller who has $1000’s of dollars invested in bots, proxies, etc probably don’t give a damn about the shoes because their only objective is to profit off the culture.

I have the money to pay resale and I did it 2020 and 2021 because I took an L every snkrs drop. I can but I won’t do it for every shoe anymore it’s just absurd to be paying $450+ for every shoe you want. Stock x loves the resell game especially the prices this high cause they make more off of it.

I take 2 things from that. One it's mad random... a store in Detroit. Two, a sign they might pop up at other spots ... but u don't know lol

Back
Top Bottom