THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Why would anyone want retros of his shoes ???

Easily accessible still

His line was ok 1-3 maybe

After that 🤮 still didn’t perform anyways
Lmao I was wondering the same- I figured I misunderstood what he was saying.
PG retros ? 🤣🤣🤣

Easily accessible still

I didn’t have the 4s but outside of that the 1s, 2s,2.5s,3s,5s, and 6s have been money on court… I don’t mean they should retro them now but a few years down the road it would nice to see them sprinkled in…. I think the highlights of the last few years of basketball shoes have been the retros and protros, retromods.. Grabbing the Tmacs I had as a lil one, I remember putting my gift cards together to grab the one pair of brons I would have for the year. They axed the kyrie line and even though they weren’t my favorite line you already know there’s some young hoopers that’d love see them retros when they in position to actually cop same with the pgs

Easily accessible still

I would like a pair of these.

1674740065984.png

3 years since Mamba been gone. Unbelievable! I’m still sick like he was a family member to me. Prayers to Vanessa for her two losses man. His death still hit like it was yesterday.
Facts. Hooping and getting a call from my friend while I was waiting on a next. Couldn't believe it... tried searching outlets but only TMZ was reporting... so of course kept searching... and then more outlets reported it 😥. To all the families 🙏🏾

3 years since Mamba been gone. Unbelievable! I’m still sick like he was a family member to me. Prayers to Vanessa for her two losses man. His death still hit like it was yesterday.

Had just came back home from hooping and sat on the couch with something little to eat and watch some TV, and my fiance was scrolling through her phone and showed me the news from TMZ or something like that, tragic **** man.

And it didn't make it any easier that my father had passed away exactly one week earlier. God bless his and Kobe's soul. Miss them both, for very different reasons of course. What made this connection so significant to me, was that me and my father used to watch basketball together when I was younger and plenty of times there was a Lakers game on, especially the Finals and we were cheering for Kobe. Also in the Olympics.

Damn, time just flies man.

Like a core memory for me. I actually played in my Protro Chaos Vs that Sunday. Had a decent game, and to think that it became my most memorable pickup game because afterwards, we learned about the news.

****ing brutal stuff to even comprehend the reality that he’s gone.

Had just came back home from hooping and sat on the couch with something little to eat and watch some TV, and my fiance was scrolling through her phone and showed me the news from TMZ or something like that, tragic **** man.

And it didn't make it any easier that my father had passed away exactly one week earlier. God bless his and Kobe's soul. Miss them both, for very different reasons of course. What made this connection so significant to me, was that me and my father used to watch basketball together when I was younger and plenty of times there was a Lakers game on, especially the Finals and we were cheering for Kobe. Also in the Olympics.

Damn, time just flies man.
Sorry about your loss of your father. Yea I know exactly what I was doing at the time I got the a call didn’t want to believe them or tmz. Then after 5 or 6 more people called seeing if I was ok. I knew it was real. These are people that knew I how I felt about Kobe. Then the WOJ confirmation. Swear it felt like a close family member had passed. I just sank into a depressed state.

I agree times does fly.

If you love life don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of - Bruce lee

Back
Top Bottom