THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

IMG_7859.jpeg

IMG_7860.jpeg

Yes! Sent in my Venice Beaches in early March and no word since. What about you? Anyone else waiting this long?
DS White out and Bred 4s since April. The white out pair is done as I was able to get response back in November before Thanksgiving. There was an issue with the Breds because a product was needed and they were waiting on that but I've trying to ask to just send the white outs to me.

Didn't want to be Kobe and risk having too many girls. That ain't mamba mentality. Automatic L.
No wonder I just get L’s lol

I’d have kept going if I had mamba money haha. I think you wear my size? The impossible 13 smh

They haven't released any further info on the statue unveiling right. Just googled and last info was the first bit of it they announced in August.

Nike with the fast shipping! Came today, although I’m not impressed. A lot of glue spots and a huge scratch on the front of one of the shoes. Great to get 2 Kobe’s releases in a row though. Hope it continues but not expecting it to.
IMG_4698.jpeg
IMG_4707.jpeg
IMG_4708.jpeg
IMG_4710.jpeg

How is the fit—true to size?

I really need to get my hands on more NBA Nike Elite socks (with the small swoosh). They may be discontinued though

DS White out and Bred 4s since April. The white out pair is done as I was able to get response back in November before Thanksgiving. There was an issue with the Breds because a product was needed and they were waiting on that but I've trying to ask to just send the white outs to me.

I was thinking about sending out two pair to him but that's a longggg wait.

Back
Top Bottom