THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

finally got the blk/wht for $70 from FTL

don't even care, these are great especially for that price
​Only thing I get frustrated with is that white liner. Its really hard to keep clean but I do love the shoe. I definitely rock mine when I can.

I picked up a pair of the Kyrie 3 BHM's. They look great but the Kobe AD is way more comfortable to me. Especially after you break them in.

Can't believe the grey ones were so limited. Did Nike pull the stock back because the sole was chipping?? I sent that pair back that I had with the chipped sole and they're nowhere to be found besides the high markup on Ebay
Sorry if I'm late on this issue. Does anyone have pics on the sole chipping and does it only affect the grey ones?

Lots of the articles say the Kobes aren't coming out on Friday. They say the rest of the pack will but they are unsure about when the Kobes will.

Lots of the articles say the Kobes aren't coming out on Friday. They say the rest of the pack will but they are unsure about when the Kobes will.F
Friends with people at two retail stores.  Neither have these to put on sale Friday.  I think these are still a ways from being released.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom