THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

The premium ID option turned out nice... I added the color changing lace tips and anglets! Wish I would of got red pair too errr
oh so the color changing lace tips/aglets did not come with these? im guessing they came with gold tipped laces then?

also, i wonder what the resale value on these will be like 1-2 years from now..
The gold looks good against the gum outsole here. Probably looks dull like the ebay pics irl

does the gum on these look the same as the gum sole on iD? 

Appreciate it homies [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Appreciate it homies [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Find me a size 8.5 [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] I need Nike to bring these back [emoji]128542[/emoji]

used nothing but the 8's for like a year and a half. now i cant play in any other shoes smh.
That's how I felt about the V's & VI's. I was rotating 4-5 pair of each until my Fundamentals finally broke in. Then I got the A.D.'s which were really good to play in fresh outta the box & the NXT which is even better. Hopefully the same will happen for you. 

My V's bottomed out on me during games at the heel. everything was still in tact but fell out of love with them instantly.

Does anyone know if there will be another entirely new Kobe Bryant signature shoe down the line? Will there be a Kobe AD 2.0, etc? Or is it too soon to tell?

They should have learned from the Jordan year nonsense with the 2012, 2013...

And just called these the 12

Last edited:
If they bring the v back they gotta fix the bottom out issue

There was a bottom out issue with the V?

Never happened to me and I played 5 days a week in those for 2-3 hours each day including league games on Wednesday nights

Went through about 3 pair of inlines. Only reason was the uppers would rip I would still wear them til they looked disgusting :lol:

Last edited:
I0
Never happened to me and I played 5 days a week in those for 2-3 hours each day including league games on Wednesday nights

Went through about 3 pair of inlines. Only reason was the uppers would rip I would still wear them til they looked disgusting
laugh.gif
LOL!

Yea I played in all of my V's with no issues. The POP was my go-to pair. I'd still play in them but I'm an out with the old kind of guy. My V's lasted so long because I had like 10 pair before donating some & giving others away to my nephews. Wth the exception of the volt color I'll most likely get every pair of the NXT's cause I love playing in those! 

Last edited:
You can use the code MEMDAY20 at FTL and get 20% off $99 or more..... It works on Kobe AD's including Compton colorway while supplies last.... looks like alot of sizes available. 

I know it's not the right thread but I just picked up some kobe 8 purple fades PADS for under a bill

Back
Top Bottom