THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Love my curial NXTs, copped for $80 some during a sale. I ordered TTS after trying half size up.

How is everyone on their NXT sizing?

TTS, got the white ones for under 90, got the red ones for a buddy for a little over 60. i do have somewhat of a wide foot but TTS is just fine

tried on the ad mids for the first time at my local footlocker yesterday, man i was really surprised how good they felt on feet. better than the previous models 9,10,11, ad lows, nxt's. would be an instacop if nike blesses us again with the 25% off code.

Last edited:
If it was just a black or white outsole. They would have been winner. But he looks like he stepped on skittles or m&ms. No Bueno.

If it was just a black or white outsole. They would have been winnee. But he looked like he stepped on skittles or m&ms
Not so much that, but it should've been more like the Kyries and PG's where the outsole actually looks multicolored as opposed to the stepped on skittles/m&m's

Not the right thread but I picked these up on eBay and couldn't be happier. I really need the MC 9's but I'm not paying too much for them
20180313_235853.jpg

Not the right thread but I picked these up on eBay and couldn't be happier. I really need the MC 9's but I'm not paying too much for them
20180313_235853.jpg

I need to start just buying old Kobe’s til the 360’s come out cause I try out all these PG’s and KD’s and **** to play in and never end up liking any of them

I need to start just buying old Kobe’s til the 360’s come out cause I try out all these PG’s and KD’s and **** to play in and never end up liking any of them
Same here. I've tried a few kds, low top hyperdunks, jordan 32 lows, pig's and nothing compares to Kobes. I've been recently playing in my Duke 6s and coral blue 8s but just picked up a pair of AD mids during the Nike clearance sale a few weeks ago. Hoping I like them

Same here. I've tried a few kds, low top hyperdunks, jordan 32 lows, pig's and nothing compares to Kobes. I've been recently playing in my Duke 6s and coral blue 8s but just picked up a pair of AD mids during the Nike clearance sale a few weeks ago. Hoping I like them

I swear nothing fits my foot right or actually feels good to play in like I want them to besides Kobe’s. But I bought a pair of the Baseline AD Mids and wasn’t a fan when I played in them. Granted I only played in them twice...but usually Kobe’s feel good to go right away. I think they’re just too high up for my liking even though they aren’t even a true high top. AD Lows felt much better. Still my favorite shoe to play in at the moment.

Have you played in the most recent hyperdunk lows?

I swear nothing fits my foot right or actually feels good to play in like I want them to besides Kobe’s. But I bought a pair of the Baseline AD Mids and wasn’t a fan when I played in them. Granted I only played in them twice...but usually Kobe’s feel good to go right away. I think they’re just too high up for my liking even though they aren’t even a true high top. AD Lows felt much better. Still my favorite shoe to play in at the moment.

Love the ad lows but try unlacing the top lace on kobe mids. Mine felt so much better like that. Not sure why the laces are so short though lol

Nope, which is why I'm asking lol. I wanna know if they're any good and how they are compared to the Kobes

Probably just the same as how every other non-Kobe is for me....decent but nothing special that makes me wanna keep wearing them over my Kobe’s

Back
Top Bottom