THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Eastbay joints.
Screenshot_20181026-135550_Instagram~01.jpg
They should make 360s in this colorway.

My IDs should have been here yesterday but UPS says that my shipment is missing/tracking unavailable it ships and now they can’t find the package.

The TBs of this shoe are so fire!
Its just a great looking shoe.
I wish they had forefoot zoom tho and a more accommodating fit.

the red model the red model
But if they had forefoot zoom and possibly 360 flyknit, they'd be $180-$200 and people would complain about the price. At least they're more affordable like this and still comfortable to me

the red model the red model
But if they had forefoot zoom and possibly 360 flyknit, they'd be $180-$200 and people would complain about the price. At least they're more affordable like this and still comfortable to me
Thats true lol. I got my kobe ad tb pair for around $80 lol. Can't really complain lol.
I'm waiting for those black 360s to drop to around 150.

Quality is better than the pair that came from Hibbett. Only problem is they messed up the heel logo color, suppose to be yellow they put gold. It's not green or clashing color so I can live with it but knowing they messed up figure I'd see if they'll give a discount (no code when I ordered). Was gonna get a 15% but they came back with a 20%. If they didn't give a code I would be returning it even though they're not available right now.
The insole has the logo as it is shown.
WP_20180927_11_25_11_Pro.jpg

Thanks man. Don't remember if you ordered already yet or waiting for ebates to go up.

Finally ordered 2 pairs yesterday. Ebates went up 7%, days ago, but they were sold out... finally got through yesterday and got order confirmation. It was sold out, right after I ordered... I don’t get it, but excited to finally try this model out

:smokin:smokin:smokin@soufflebleu sheesh bro, those are super flames! Your going to go crazy w/ this model on nikeid... I bet you make at least 10 pairs

Does anybody know when the ID is actually purchasable again? My "Suns" pair will be here next week!

Back
Top Bottom