THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

If you love low top minimalism, and on court feel the 360s definitely were the best Kobe since the 8. Nike was so idiotic to not just call it the Kobe 13 and release 10-15 colorways. I want to smack whoever is making these stupid decisions. The Kobe line needs to go back to its roots. Either that or just release retros.
agreed. the AD crap is overused now, just get back to the regular line.

Converse pro bb? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Come on now
I understand your brand preoccupation, I get it (lest you forget, though, it is the same company). But people have different viewpoints for the products they buy, and mine is all I care about is performance. I've never cared for hype or what other dudes thought of my shoes, theyre gonna be scuffed up on the court anyway. I dont care what brand makes the shoe or whose name is on it. And I ain't gonna pay 200 for a shoe that will have traction falling off on the first day. But you can spend your (or parents?) money on whatever you want, it doesnt make a difference to me. Brands know the value of something is simply what someone is willing to pay for it. If balenciaga shoes are worth $50, but someone is willing to pay $780, you sell it for 780. But I wouldn't buy it.

These are something that I might pick up if they hit 90 at the outlets like the protros did. Every kobe goes to outlets. At 200 or 90, performance and everything is the same. It doesnt matter to me if it just came out or not.

Last edited:
Ordered these at the deadline

My take on the Bruce Lee cw...
Kobe AD Exodus iD - Bruce Lee.png

I still need to add the "scratches". I think I'll put a small set on the lateral side and a large one over the Kobe logo on the medial side.

you guys think the NXT FF will be limited? I wanna cop the black colorway, but I fear it'll be the same situation as the 360 mamba day.

Part of me thought it was done that way to give Cliff some credibility & present him as formidable. But yes, that wasn't the Bruce Lee I knew.

Part of me thought it was done that way to give Cliff some credibility & present him as formidable. But yes, that wasn't the Bruce Lee I knew.
That was my thought as well. Cliff Booth is indeed a ****ing badass.

Bruce Lee daughter ain't happy about it
Yeah I saw that lol would be nice if she laughed it off but it's her father I get it.

One thing's for sure tho Bruce wasn't doing nothing against Cassius Clay.

Don't remember seeing any FSRs of 360s around here either.

Man, Nike being stupid with the naming convention.

Also, no way this is the "AD" model for the year, like last year's "Exodus", the previous "mids", the original AD "lows"... I dig the experimentation with the NXT stuff and I've got one of each model. But can we please FFS get a naming convention that makes even the least bit sense?

Don't remember seeing any FSRs of 360s around here either.
Hash wall don't count? Got mines half off from nike.com

Never once seen a 360 at outlets around my way....and the only ones I have seen sell for $300+ were the original colorway and the grey with neon yellow sole ( not sure of either actual colorway name)

Both those colors you mention had a limited run the neon green sole being overseas only at that. But this old news.

At the end of the day, they are just names for the shoe lol

Regular version AD and elite version AD NXT

Peeps definitely get confused though lol

Release date for the greys
6EDDC4DA-B48E-45D4-989C-26D5AA226524.jpeg
Hold up..since the greys are releasing on 8/24, would that mean the black colorway comes later? It seems weird to release two colorways the same day and also with the fact we haven't seen the black pop up on the calendars yet.

Hold up..since the greys are releasing on 8/24, would that mean the black colorway comes later? It seems weird to release two colorways the same day and also with the fact we haven't seen the black pop up on the calendars yet.
I would think the black color-way would release on a later date. I kinda like both of the color-ways so far. That being said what are the odds they actually release this is a low top version? I don't want to miss out on these waiting for the lows and the lows never materialize.

Back
Top Bottom