The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

again don't change anything, no one man [me] should have all that power
giphy.gif

but factually your still incorrect

Last edited:

Do you think there is a big difference between the regular and elite versions?
Not a big difference, but 2 things that are noticeable on the X elite are that the fit (width wise) seems snugger, and the ankle collar is a bit stiffer (not necessarily in a bad way) because of the carbon fiber pieces wrapping the around the ankle collar and sides.  Other than that, cushioning feels about the same, everything else about the same.  

Lebron must LOVE hex zoom for it to be used on 3 straight signature models now. What's the general consensus around that cushioning?

Lebron must LOVE hex zoom for it to be used on 3 straight signature models now. What's the general consensus around that cushioning?

Hex zoom really isn't as bouncy as traditional full length zoom and the 2pc heel/forefoot Zoom set ups imo...

I've only experienced hex Zoom in the 12's, maybe I got a firm pair...? But they felt pretty stiff... not horribly stiff, but definitely not as bouncy as the other Zoom setups

Hex zoom really isn't as bouncy as traditional full length zoom and the 2pc heel/forefoot Zoom set ups imo...

I've only experienced hex Zoom in the 12's, maybe I got a firm pair...? But they felt pretty stiff... not horribly stiff, but definitely not as bouncy as the other Zoom setups

Just posted this in KD9 thread.

I too have the KD9s.....3 pairs. Like i know, the Kd9 has a uni-constructed, one piece upper design. The shoe fit like a glove, the laces almost feel non-existent up onto the very top. The same with the Lebron 13 and the 12 as far as the one piece upper. However the flyknit makes the Kd9 feel more free and more breathable. The articulated forefoot is exceptionally amazing. LeBrons on the other hand materials free stiff (until broken in) and isnt as breathable.

It kinda doesn't make sense to wanna further constrict the foot with a one piece bootie, shoe laces, and a strap on the 14s.

They differ in the cushion department; Full length low profile zoom vs mapped bottom loaded zoom pods. You can feel the full length zoom through the whole entire foot stride. The pod zoom setup does give some sort of cushioning but not as effective. Surely they are gonna feel different in terms of responsiveness.

I have a pair of 12 Elites & the forefoot feels quite comfortable...but I can't feel much cushion in the heel.

Nothing compared to the KD9 setup.

Last edited:

I don't own the kd9 like the others, but I do own the Xs. To me, the 13s felt better in the forefoot. 12 didn't feel like much at all. The heels felt ok. Like the person up there said, I think I prefer the 2 piece zoom in the heel and forefoot the best.

So I played with Lebron 9 , Lebron 10, Lebron 10 Elite, Lebron 11, Lebron 12, Lebron 13, and Lebron 13 Elite

I will rate it from the Best Cushion alright .

BEST

Lebron 11

Lebron 11 Elite

Lebron 9

Lebron 13 Elite

Lebron 10

Lebron 10 Elite

WORST BAD CUSHION

Lebron 13

Lebron 12

Currently my Go To Shoes on my bag for basketball are the Lebron 13 Elite and Soldier 9 

With the size of ZOOM PODS on the Lebron 14, I think it will feel like the Lebron 13 Elite, not so sure about the fit though.

I love the KURIM upper of the Lebron 13 Elite, it's Lightweight and very supportive but not restrictive 

I mean we are talking about Technology right, whey cant they carry on the Kurim to Lebron 14

en

Last edited:
Did anyone experience this with the LeBron 12? Where at first it was super comfy and you felt the hex zoom, but after you break it in it hurts like a ***** trying to play ball in them?

Back
Top Bottom