The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Looks like a mix of the Zoom Revis 1 and 2.

Maybe lol

Not to say it in a bad way because I understand for a hard to find a shoe that never looked like any shoe ever before or you couldn't spin it to have some resemblance somehow

Not feeling those at all, look like every other Orange Bron low that has dropped over the years.

Still in for the Xmas pair tho.

No disrespect to Petrie, he's done some nice things to this line, but what if Ken Link came back to work on LeBron sigs?

The soldier 10 is a great hoop shoe first couple weeks. The middle strap gets too lose though, if they would've used an elastic strap like the top ankle strap lockdown would be perfect.

Back to the 14, that HWC is getting close.. looking forward to seeing some inline colorways.

I like them. But I pictured a HWC colorway to be blue based with hints of orange. But hey...*shrug*

the last picture makes them look nice but a white midsole would've broken that up nicely. glad to see HWC colorways tho. just never for me.

wish we could get a sooner release date for the xmas day pair he wore. Love the volt and infrared(?) accents. like a dunkman but not quite.

Might be the last time LeBron wears the orange joints.

Seems like this shoe will have some difficulty putting on like the KD9. Hope I'm wrong though.

Seems like this shoe will have some difficulty putting on like the KD9. Hope I'm wrong though.
Worried about that too...same shaped/designed ankle collar/opening to put your foot in as the KD9.  

I like the KD9 a lot, but it's a bear to put on.  

I assume it would be easier to put on with the pull tab on the tongue and heel.

Back
Top Bottom