The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Those Soldier low 14s have kinda grown on me... ima sucker for slime green hits, but I still can't get over that red stripe. always bothered me since I first saw it

I'm already over it. I think the CW is fire, liked it since day one, but I'm not playing these games.

Lesson learned with the XI "Forging Irons." "Oh man, limited CW...$50 price hike but they're so cool. Gotta have 'em!" Saw them on eBay just recently, DS pair sold for like $90. Nike Basketball is a rabbit hole.

Oh, and those actually had a firm release date and moderate numbers.

Lesson learned with the XI "Forging Irons." "Oh man, limited CW...$50 price hike but they're so cool. Gotta have 'em!" Saw them on eBay just recently, DS pair sold for like $90. Nike Basketball is a rabbit hole.

:lol:

I wanted those and struck out. I totally forgot about them.

I'm already over it. I think the CW is fire, liked it since day one, but I'm not playing these games.

Oh, and those actually had a firm release date and moderate numbers.

XIs in general have taken a huge dip.

But yeah, Nike losing me big time. Between the azg and the 14, I don't know what to say. I'm over it tho.

At least my Gator Kings double as a night light
nthat.gif

As much as I want to sleep in tomorrow, I'd die if I missed a 7am drop on the OONW...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom